Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Make Una Help Me Oo - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Make Una Help Me Oo (976 Views)

Make Una Help Me Oo / Make Una Dash My Daughter Dog / Make una help me out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Una Help Me Oo by Herdeyholuwa(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pls what can I use to prevent flies from eating my dog's ear,I hv been battling it for the past 3 months.
Pls I need ur recommendations on how to prevent and treat ASAP.
Thanks.
Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by jacquincy: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Herdeyholuwa:
Pls what can I use to prevent flies from eating my dog's ear,I hv been battling it for the past 3 months.
Thanks.
apply penicillin ointment to the open wound, it will prevent more infection and also keep the flies away
Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by VickyRotex(f): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
I agree with poster above. Treat the dog's wound.

Fly repellent or Vaseline.
Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by Herdeyholuwa(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2020
jacquincy:

apply penicillin ointment to the open wound, it will prevent more infection and also keep the flies away
I hv been using gentamicin for some time now,its not effective.
Wait oo is gentamicin not same as penicilin coz I hv been using gentamicin for weeks,it's not effective
Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by Geepee77(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Go and buy healing oil for pet, it will dry the wound and repel flies and it's less expensive like #200

1 Like

Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by chukskafor(m): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
clip your dog's nails and check out the body and ear for flees and lice, it sustains those ear injury while scratching the ear due to flees, lice or tick infestation
Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by IseOluwa777(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
It happened to one of my GSDs.. I tried so many things, bought some healing creams,oils..It didnt work.. Only recently I got another healing oil and fly repellent that is working now..but unfortnately, damage was already done..the tips of both ears are gone..imported dog oo...So painful. I almost felt like selling the dog that caused it in the first place by fighting or scratching her. Since then that dog that caused the wound is always caged when I release this one. So when I got my new male GSD , Avanth, same thing was about happening.. I say lie lie, not again. Fought it to standstill and didnt loose anything on Avanth's ears....But my dog that loves scratching ears of its mates (she is a mixed straightback gsd) is perpetually caged whenever the other two are free..me no want to hear stories that touch the heart.
Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by seyi200(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
If you don't ve healing oil at home, go and put oil I mea the oil that's inside your generator or a black oil just apply it on the ear wound, it will prevent flies from bittin it and also heal the wound sharp..
Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by Rex123(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Herdeyholuwa:
Thanks.

Get Ectochin attack cream or healing oil
Re: Make Una Help Me Oo by Herdeyholuwa(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rex123:

Get Ectochin attack cream or healing oil
ok..i will see to that too boss mi

(1) (Reply)

Need A Vet Doctor / Pure Lhasa Apso Pups / Question Of The Day!!!(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.