Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Here’s What You Need To Know About The Pull-out Method - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here’s What You Need To Know About The Pull-out Method (278 Views)

The Most Effective Method To Propose Her Like A Gentleman / Derek Rake Shogun Method Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What You Need To Know About The Pull-out Method by toohotonline: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Dear Emily,
I was listening to one of your podcasts and was really surprised to hear you advise against the pull-out method. I’ve been using it for most of my sex life and have never had any problems. Same goes for my boyfriend and plenty of my friends! My guy doesn’t like using condoms, so that’s always been our go-to, and I’ve read it’s 96 percent effective. So what’s the deal?
Thanks,
Elena

Sorry to break it to you, Elena, but it sounds like you and your friends have been just a tad misinformed as to how “effective” the pull-out method is. Your guy is far from alone in his distaste for condoms, so I can understand why this strategy seemed the most appealing for you as a couple. However, if you’ve truly been relying on pulling out for the majority of your sex life, then let me just say that Lady Luck has been glued to your side.

According to Bedsider.com, 60 percent of couples have used the pull-and-pray method at least once, and 5 percent of couples have reported they regularly rely on withdrawal as a way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Don’t get me wrong, I can fully understand the appeal of this particular practice. I know you could happily do without swallowing a pill full of hormones every day. No pills, no patches, no shots. Sounds great, right? Wrong. Not only is this so-called “method” unreliable to use in everyday life, it is also extremely unsafe.

Despite what you may have heard, bacteria and viruses can be present in pre-cum; some STDs, such as the widespread HPV, can be transmitted through skin-to-skin contact. In addition to bacteria and STDs, some pre-cum also contains sperm cells. I know, you probably read somewhere that pre-ejaculate was “sperm-free” and thought that you were home free. Unfortunately a 2011 study put that rumor to bed—literally!

continue to read more about this at https://mygh.online/heres-need-know-pull-method/

1 Like

Re: Here’s What You Need To Know About The Pull-out Method by DeejayTeeno(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lol.. I just thought I should comment this "am lost" can Emily and anybody involved here bring me back to Life and share what's going on here?

shocked

If you reading this? Please make an effort to bring me back to Life here too!
Lol
shocked

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Mind Being My Second Wife... / Female Room Mate Needed In Lagos. / Abuja Hangout And Hookups For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.