Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) (64228 Views)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Those With Stomach Issues Get In Here / “How Teenage Boy With Stomach Pain Died Due To Doctors’ Carelessness”. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by thundafire: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
I trust them the wouldn't be doing referral up and down,dey baby will have a successful surgery. To hell with Nigeria Doctors

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by heykims(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Omphalocele
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
what doesn`t exist for u is alive with us.
Elder0001:

God doesn't exist.
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by ylaa(f): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Kaybaba5(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
God is great
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
His Grace is sufficient for her.Restoration in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by RPG2020(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Elder0001:

God doesn't exist.

Okay na them don come again
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Allforlove(f): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Waw thats odd

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by ojaysam25(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sad
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Before you Complain, Mumur and Make Noise about your Condition, Calm down and Appreciate God Almighty...

The Condition you Complain and make noise about is what someone is Praying to God For..

#GiveThanks2GodinAllThings
You not far from the truth.
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Prophet777: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Whoever said there is no God needs a mental evaluation.
Elder0001:

God doesn't exist.
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by perdollar(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
sth that agbo wl cure
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by emmy512: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
His mercies forever
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by money121(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Prophet777: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is called exomphalos disorder... surgery can still be carried out on her in the later years to correct the failed abdominal wall during her formation in the womb.
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by SirTenu: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
God bless her

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Reference(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
flex04:
Every Heart Has A Story, What's Yours?

Mine receives a 45-minute bashing starting 3.30am everyday except Sundays and a 45-minutes by 6pm likewise for two weeks then I rest it for 1 week straight. I donot toy with my heart health.
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Ingocof(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Elder0001:

He doesn't exist.

Why then the pronoun He if you don't know He exists? why not she or it? from your subconscious, you definitely know He doe exist

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by TGMISKY(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Gosh! This must be horrible
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Money is supposed to be the only thing that gets me emotional but looking at that little girl... damn cry
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Prophet777:
Whoever said there is no God needs a mental evaluation.

Shut up.

Let the God fight for himself.
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by puremaker7(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Elder0001:

He doesn't exist.
how come you?
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Lamanii22(f): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Goodness gracious!
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Kissiemu(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
This life no balance at all.

Dem go don throw this one inside dust bin immediately dem born for Africa
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Numero9: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Before you Complain, Mumur and Make Noise about your Condition, Calm down and Appreciate God Almighty...

The Condition you Complain and make noise about is what someone is Praying to God For..

We should thank God for making others suffer or less than we are! What kind of stupid appreciation/prayer is that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Lamanii22(f): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
starbuck:
When you think your condition is worse embarassed embarassed, gbam, someone's else will spring up and surprise you shocked

As in eh.....

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by skyfather09(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
This God sef...
Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by Bunk20: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes very correct

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) by heniford2: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
thambolo:

I love you❕
you be gay��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. / Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.