Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Fight In Bbnaija Between Nengi And Lucy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fight In Bbnaija Between Nengi And Lucy (373 Views)

Bbnaija Fans Reacts To Leaked Video Of NENGI And BURNA BOY At Night Club / Laycon Bags Chieftaincy Title; Battle Of Supremacy Between Nengi, Mercy Eke / Pythons Fight In Australian Woman's Bathroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fight In Bbnaija Between Nengi And Lucy by Viral01(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fight erupts in BBNaija Between Nengi and Lucy.

Nengi met Lucy at the bathroom after the eviction and said somethings which didn't sit right with Lucy, she fires words at her and they start to quarrel,

Meanwhile other housemates where trying to calm Lucy down she kept on hitting Nengi with words and they both were insulting each other.

Nengi: you look like Amoeba,overage old Cargo you you and so on

Lucy: I looks 30 but everything in my body is natural,you are just 22 and everything about you is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NnYDruKIR4
Re: Fight In Bbnaija Between Nengi And Lucy by Temithorpe28: 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Another show from pit of hell to distract Nigerian youths

(1) (Reply)

Brave Boy Got Prof. Wole Soyinka's Autograph Onboards Abeokuta Lagos Train / Why My Talk Dey Vex Una Sef!!! / Secondary Schools In Aba Introduce Programming As Subject To Curriculum (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.