Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

‘i’m Hard To Earn, Not Hard To Get’ – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Hard To Earn, Not Hard To Get’ – Tiwa Savage (255 Views)

“i’m Not Hard To Get, I’m Hard To Earn” – Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage – I’m Hard To Earn, Not Hard To Get / "Book Wizkid For Your Show And Get Tiwa Savage & Teni For Free" - Man Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Hard To Earn, Not Hard To Get’ – Tiwa Savage by Bruceenation: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Nigerian female Afrobeat singer, Tiwa Savage has on Saturday night shared that she is hard to earn.

Taking to Twitter to react to a tweet from an enthusiastic fan, the Universal Records singer wrote:

READ MORE>>>>>

https://www.bruceenation.com/im-hard-to-earn-not-hard-to-get-tiwa-savage/

(1) (Reply)

Who Mumu Pass? / Burna Boy ‘twice As Tall’ Official Album Review / Adamawa-based Blogger- Queen Amawo’s Most Revealing Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.