Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

POS Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Agent (4236 Views)

POS Agent Loses ₦400k To 419 Scam As Cash Deposit Turns To Paper (video) / Become A POS Agent & Distributor/aggregator In Nigeria! / Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Agent by Christy230(f): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Hi everyone, I want to start a POS business, please, anyone that has an idea of the business or currently doing the business should hint me how to go about it in becoming an agent asap, please! help a friend!.

1 Like

Re: POS Agent by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Christy230:
Hi everyone, I want to start a POS business, please, anyone that has an idea of the business or currently doing the business should hint me how to go about it in becoming an agent asap, please! help a friend!.
Different banks have different criteria and requirements. Like Keystone bank will need you to open a current account with them and give you the POS for free but will want you to have a turnover of 1 million naira every month

1 Like

Re: POS Agent by Comedian2019: 3:56am On Aug 10, 2020
fados4sure:

Different banks have different criteria and requirements. Like Keystone bank will need you to open a current account with them and give you the POS for free but will want you to have a turnover of 1 million naira every month
What are their charges like?
Re: POS Agent by Christy230(f): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Please do you have any idea about becoming a paga agent
Re: POS Agent by SKYloafFISH(f): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Please the mods should help us with this thread so that we can learn something
Re: POS Agent by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Comedian2019:

I'll advice you to go to any Keystone branch for further explanation because they have two types of POS.
Re: POS Agent by webgenius234(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
You can talk to me on Whatsapp 07066846482. I am agent with years of experience
Re: POS Agent by truvine(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
You may want to consider OPAY as well.
For withdrawals they charge #7/1000...and anything from #10k , stampduty(#50) is included .
Transfer( deposit) is #10, no matter the amount.
Re: POS Agent by Freelane33(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Make sure you’re very careful with whom you deal with . Meet people that run the biz physically and get necessary info and pls don’t send money to no one on here . Dem dem just chop my Lil sis eyes
Christy230:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Agent by kingsamolu: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
Long waiting for your bank to issue you Point of Sale (POS) machine for your business? Get this device now and take it to your bank for them to link it to your account details. I will advice you call your account officer or visit customer care representative for more confirmation or details. I am aware of Gtbank, Fidelity and UBA banks that help customers to link it to their account details. I am yet to confirm from other banks.

However, This one you buy will save you unnecessary bank charges and their stiff terms and conditions on like the one they issue you.

Moreover, this one automatically becomes yours and you can easily switch to any bank of your choice in the nearest future if probably you are no longer enjoying the service of the former.

PAX's S90 mobile POS terminal has been designed to offer superior wireless performance, embedded in a ruggedized yet stylish form factor. With options for single SIM or dual SIM functionality, and with a large memory and a high capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery, the S90 is one of the most popular mobile terminals with merchants today.

The S90 comes with inbuilt contactless, PCI PTS 3.x certification and delivers secure transactions using an ARM11 processor to support DUKPT, Master/Session, DES and 3DES.

The ARM11 microprocessor assures faster, reliable transactions anywhere and every time. It offers an unparalleled array of wireless connectivity configurations GPRS / 3G (WCDMA).
Call this number now: 08130651822

Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Christy230:
Hi, I am into the mobile banking agent biz, I use baxi box pos.u can check out my advert on the baxi box.
Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
fados4sure:

All the banks will request for one thing or the others,but if one is capable of buying,it's preferable to buy and save oneself the stress of bank promise and fail.

1 Like

Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Comedian2019:

Baxi box is 0.65% on ATM withdrawal, 30 naira to send money(any amount) to any bank while you charge as you wish. And for other sub and utilities,they pay commission,so you don't need to charge customer

2 Likes

Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Christy230:
I will advice that you don't go near paga, cos they will only promise you the pos,they won't give you.
You will pay 20k to them, 10k for startup and 10k for yourself.
At times they ask for CAC ,which you will do for 25k, depending.
You will need thermal printer.
You will need Internet.
Then after all these, they will tell you to do atleast 100 transactions in a month for 3 consecutive months before they will give you pos.
Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
ladylak:

I will advice that you don't go near paga, cos they will only promise you the pos,they won't give you.
You will need Internet.
Then after all these, they will tell you to do atleast 100 transactions in a month for 3 consecutive months before they will give you pos.
So it's better to buy the baxi box for 60k and start your biz Jeje, the baxi box has everything complete. Even if you are not around,you can monitor sales on the baxi on your phone
Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
ladylak:

You will need Internet.
I forgot you will even need an android phone or laptop but baxi box is an android phone on its own with printer and internet
Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
ladylak:

I forgot you will even need an android phone or laptop but baxi box is an android phone on its own with printer and internet
You can go to baxibox.com and check out stuff yourself,also check out ladylak on Nairaland for my adverts or call 08051645437

1 Like

Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Freelane33:
Make sure you’re very careful with whom you deal with . Meet people that run the biz physically and get necessary info and pls don’t send money to no one on here . Dem dem just chop my Lil sis eyes
It's quite unfortunate but every one no be scam ooo. I bought my old Infinix hot note then from Jiji,and it worked wella. Bt it's good to trend gently,i.e jeje

1 Like

Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2020
ladylak:

Re: POS Agent by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2020
ladylak:

All the banks will request for one thing or the others,but if one is capable of buying,it's preferable to buy and save oneself the stress of bank promise and fail.
Keystone banks gives for free but will only require you to make a monthly turnover of one million naira
Re: POS Agent by Queenslander(f): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2020
My sister try polaris bank..
Re: POS Agent by imhere: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: POS Agent by Teeacom: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=ladylak post=92682682][/quote]please how will I request for the pos machine, and hiw many days does it take for the pos to be delivered, please i need more info about it.
Re: POS Agent by ladylak(f): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
Teeacom:
please how will I request for the pos machine, and hiw many days does it take for the pos to be delivered, please i need more info about it.
The Baxi box is available for 60k
Re: POS Agent by Teeacom: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2020
ladylak:

The Baxi box is available for 60k
thanks, I have order for it and it have be deliver to me for 30k.

They have the one for 10k,30k,80k
So I order that of 30k.
Re: POS Agent by uyogabie(f): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
kingsamolu:
Long waiting for your bank to issue you Point of Sale (POS) machine for your business? Get this device now and take it to your bank for them to link it to your account details. I will advice you call your account officer or visit customer care representative for more confirmation or details. I am aware of Gtbank, Fidelity and UBA banks that help customers to link it to their account details. I am yet to confirm from other banks.

However, This one you buy will save you unnecessary bank charges and their stiff terms and conditions on like the one they issue you.

Moreover, this one automatically becomes yours and you can easily switch to any bank of your choice in the nearest future if probably you are no longer enjoying the service of the former.

PAX's S90 mobile POS terminal has been designed to offer superior wireless performance, embedded in a ruggedized yet stylish form factor. With options for single SIM or dual SIM functionality, and with a large memory and a high capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery, the S90 is one of the most popular mobile terminals with merchants today.

The S90 comes with inbuilt contactless, PCI PTS 3.x certification and delivers secure transactions using an ARM11 processor to support DUKPT, Master/Session, DES and 3DES.

The ARM11 microprocessor assures faster, reliable transactions anywhere and every time. It offers an unparalleled array of wireless connectivity configurations GPRS / 3G (WCDMA).
Call this number now: 08130651822
Pls what's the price?
Re: POS Agent by Christy230(f): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
@ Teeacom, please how did you order for the one of 30k?
Re: POS Agent by Teeacom: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Christy230:
@ Teeacom, please how did you order for the one of 30k?
I call there office and they direct there agent around there location to me
Re: POS Agent by lifenija: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
fados4sure:

Keystone banks gives for free but will only require you to make a monthly turnover of one million naira
what happens if a million naira isnt made
Re: POS Agent by lokoventurex1(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hello guys, I'm at the verge of starting my POS business too. I've made a terminal choice in ITex terminal though. Everything is set except one....

I have also made a kiosk for it. My plight is how to get a good space in Oshodi. My kiosk is in Oshodi, but I'm having challenges at getting a space.

I will be glad if anyone could provide me with a space I'll pay for. I hope it will be a friendly price though.

I want the space be in Oshodi. Oshodi people, kindly help a friend...
Re: POS Agent by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
lifenija:
what happens if a million naira isnt made
They will collect their POS
Re: POS Agent by lifenija: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
fados4sure:

They will collect their POS
lol ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invest 850k 800.50naira And Get Roi Of More Than 120k Monthly / Forever Bee Natural Honey Supplier In Nigeria (world Best Honey) / HP Elitebook 850 g2 Core I5 =180k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.