Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,185 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Free Web/domain Hosting--free Of Charge - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web/domain Hosting--free Of Charge (1123 Views)

Google Buys .app Web Domain For $25m (n5billion) / Accept Any Nigerian ATM Card Payment Online FREE Of Charge / How To Become A Web Domain Name,web Hosting ,ssl, Merchant. Accepting Naira . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Web/domain Hosting--free Of Charge by homecareers: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2011
THIS SOUNDS UNBELIEVABLE BUT IS TRUE.
READ ON,

Am sure you know about a hosting company called HOSTGATOR. Hostgator has been online for many years and have hosted up to 40 million domains,and still hosting.
"Now let's talk about the free hosting"
when registering with Hostgator,on the first signup page form,you will see a column for a coupon code,(SPRING)and also you will discover that there is already a default coupon already embedded inside the column.
Now the default coupon code will make you pay the real exact money,but there is a 9 word coupon code that will make you pay only but one cent.

NOW HOW DO YOU GET THE CODE
for the sake of value and popularity,and other genuine reason,am not giving this out for free,but it is cheap.
well due to popularity am will give this coupon code to the very first 50 people that contacts me.

HERE IS MY CONTACT DETAILS: homecareersdept@gmail.com
i recommend you call me : 07065873895

Am giving out this secret for N2000 only,you know it worth more than that,and you will never pay for a website,not even an annual fee.
GUARANTEE: AS FOR GUARANTEE, YOU CAN MEET ME AT FACEBOOK
AND IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU,DURING OUR CONTACT I WILL GIVE YOU ALL YOU NEED TO BE SATISFIED.

"PLEASE AFTER PAYING AND RECIEVING THE COUPON CODE,PLEASE REPLY THIS POST,THANKING ME,SO AS TO SHOW THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS POST.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK,
ENJOY FREE HOSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Free Web/domain Hosting--free Of Charge by homecareers: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2011
please i forgot to post my FACEBOOK profile link

www.facebook.com/freeinternetcash

see you,
Re: Free Web/domain Hosting--free Of Charge by lagoshost(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2011
Well, we are to pay 2k to get that, it is better we use that money to host a site here in Nigeria,
Re: Free Web/domain Hosting--free Of Charge by 2864: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2011
This forum is becoming another thing !, When you can get it free in Nigeria even with no code, somebody is asking for 2k to reveal a secret ! Haba !?
NL, log on to www.africahostings.com

enjoy it Im not asking for a dime for this info.

I remain 2684

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer In Lagos Nigeria / G-SUMMIT Web Design Workshop / Yahoo Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.