Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Yoruba E Ronu O - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yoruba E Ronu O (273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba E Ronu O by gpatern: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2020
May the hard work of our heroes past not go in vain.
May the 40YEARS OF WESTERN EDUCATION ahead of other tribe not go in vain
May we not work for other eat.
May our maiden name remain SOUTH WEST STATE and not South West STATE.
May God bless the good hearted people called - YORUBA.

This is a CALL TO ACTION from well meaning YORUBA MEN AND WOMEN.Please note some words in capital is intentional to drive home key points.
Contributions are allowed but dont derail the context and dont come and blame the government here please.
Especially our yoruba MEN- OKUNRIN, take note and act fast.
Any other tribe reading please dont derail the thread we just want to have yoruba family roundtable talk.

Without much ado :

Our FORE FATHERS said government is corrupt, OUR FATHERS said government is corrupt, WE are saying goverment is corrupt, do we want our CHILDREN to be saying governent is corrupt.Insanity is doing the same thing everytime and be expecting a different result.Since we cant beat them,and we dont want to join them, then lets look else where - my personal opinion.

What else to look into ?

Please Note that - HealthPlus is owned by a yoruba woman - bukky george.Every other major pharmacy /chemist store na OMO Igbo get am.He no mean anything right ?

Our dear country nigeria with over 180million poeple is a consuming nation and not producing nation means that more than 80percent of what we use in our homes and office we import them.

1 GODS GRACE of been close to the SEA PORT- that is why anything you buy in lagos must add at least 1naira in any other part of nigeria if its is not locally produced.If that one naira different they enter our pocket is it a crime.That is the why owner of SLOT Phone said that he has more than 45 SLOT franchise all in south west nigeria because YORUBA OWN NA TO BUY AND BUY.That if he start from the eastern part of nigeria he will be given stiff competion.I dont need to tell you that he should be worth 100 of millions in naira by now.Having forgot that it is this same lagos sea port that is been used to bring in all the phones that SLOT sell - YORUBA E RONU.

2 AFTER THE CIVIL WAR, we were told that easterner who have so much money in the bank were given only 20POUNDS to start a life irrespective of how much you have in the bank.Either truth or false is not the bone of contention but look everywhere today you will see IGBO presence. 70 percent OF WHAT THEY ARE INTO IS IMPORTATON, please dont come and be telling us they into armed robbery,kidnapping and the rest others tribe do that too.Fix the blame, dont find it.

China is the factory of the world,means we can not beat them on price what is stoping our yoruba BUSINESS MEN,OLDER BOYS from visiting china instead of Usa to wash DEAD BODY AND PLATES for years instead of bring goods to resell to the over 180million people here in nigeria.Do you know how many eastern brothers life got transform by just importing face mask during this corona covid 19 lockdown.While average white collar YORUBA MAN dey complaining of lockdown.If government want to lock you down should you agree.Think out of the box. YORUBA E RONU.

3 OWAMBE PARTY - Someone told me that Sir Shina wins huge money back then that is why he sang - ADASI JEWON SONG.The same 20million shina peter used to build a house in remote part of lagos then is what owner of UBA used to start the Banking business.Which name rings bell more nowadays - YORUBA E RONU

I may be correct in some part and i may as well be wrong is some part, but i write to STEER UP as many YORUBA BOYS AND GIRLS, MEN AND WOMEN to take the bull by the horn and choose to live instead of merely existing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba E Ronu O by gpatern: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Yoruba Rethink
Re: Yoruba E Ronu O by gpatern: 4:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Yoruba Eje ki a ronu

(1) (Reply)

Professional Writing Services At Affordable Cost / Let Me Teach You How To Make Real Money With Your Smartphones / Www.kashout.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.