Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models (49592 Views)

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by MansoryMX(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Blade09:
The increase in the participants is more to get rich quick syndrome as well the society normalising it. Only a negligible fraction actually invest as you claimed,most are into pimping, the evill of people not taking responsibility for their actions is why both the people and politicians wears greed like a regalia. I repeat no excuse for crime.

I like that statement. No excuse for crime
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by frankyychiji(f): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020
tesppidd:
grin
grin
Can't blame you though. Even as a woman, I admire clean MILFs grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by michoim(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2020
See who is talking!!!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Xenowerk4000(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2020
Imagine ?! This woman doesn't have shame at all . So , the youths should emulate you abi ?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by michoim(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Chimezirim121:
Are you a role model angry
I wonder...somebody in a self exiled due to corruption charges...

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Realadey(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2020
No bi una train them?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by BreconHills(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2020
ironheart:
I think we should take the coffee and leave the kettle.

The kettle is corroded.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by wildikeman(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2020
The biitch is part of the reason there are yahoo boys sef. Hypothetical Nigerians
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by srclark: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2020
bereto:

Mode and Manner of presentation matters.
If you serve a dish and the look is unappealing nobody would eat even though it is tasty.
Problem of Nigeria has never been not taking advice but hypocrites like this.
Bros she is just displaying the mindset of the normal Nigerian big man that has made it through the corrupt system,she is actually seeing this boys as a threat .She is the type that just want most people to remain in abject poverty(where they see living in a normal flat as luxury or owning a used car as luxury) and remain loyal to them just to get the peanuts they throw at them (more like slave and master relationship) she is pained most youths of today have discovered a way of making money (legally or illegally) other than waiting for that government job or contract .These so called big men do not want any-form of competition for their kids. They just want the circle to continue (the rich getting richer and the poor becomes poorer) .I have met a few like this that will price your service like they are pricing tomatoes in the market yet their hand bag is running into millions of Naira .This is the type that frustrate young contractors that bid for contracts in the agency they head .This woman son was living lavishly in Dubai when she was a serving minister .

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by FlashDboy: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Chai, human dignity is gone, far gone !!!!

She does not have the credibility to judge yahoo boys, no, not a chance. No!

If u must criticize then lead by example.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by deepwater(f): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2020
martineverest:
I get her message and it really appalling that the youth of Themis generation celebrate criminals far more than legal earning people.

....BUT,look at who is talking,Diezani of all people....the most corrupt woman in Nigerian history,if not the whole of africa
She is speaking from England
She would have been in jail if evidence were presented that indeed she stole your money
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Ben404040: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2020
She has surfaced nde. Her files have been here. We thought she z in the hospital. Now we know better.
Just like baba said, this one have been using all means to maneuver the judiciary and the law.
Oya boisss....let's go and get her.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by DEADALIVE: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2020
knowyaself2:

The above is what people like you want to assume is the purpose for her polical appointment abroad. Has she been tried and found guilty? No. And until she's tried and found guilty, you have no right to call her a thief.
I give up....just like telling me the current saga in nddc isn't corruption until a judge convict them...u are doing well...continue to wait for her to tell you she is guilty
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by tonididdy(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Alaye leave wetin them write for bus enter bus !!
Are yahoo boys good role models ? No
Whether its coming from hush puppi or Magu doesn't matter ..
Our problem in Nigeria is that we always attack the speaker instead of looking into the truth embedded in the speech ....
So would you make Yahoo boys your role models cos dieziani is also a thief ??
Are you ok et'al?
Nobody is saying Yahoo boys should be considered role models but for the person saying it, she has no right to do so, coming from a thief that she is herself.

@least Yahoo boys can stay in their country Nigeria and enjoy their loot but the reverse is the case for the speaker.

Or maybe she is your role model, Abe na your aunty.?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by success97: 11:30am On Aug 10, 2020
This is the worst thing I have seen in a long time.

I can't still explain what gave her the GUTS to even say that.

This country is really upside down. This is like "Satan" criticizing his fellow "demons".

Am I saying that YY is good?
No.
But this shouldn't have come from her. At all.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by lugo99(m): 11:32am On Aug 10, 2020
hushpuppi recorded 1.9m but u scammed over 200m pple, May Ayilala strike u 4 there ma.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by jrusky(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2020
contigiency:

You keep saying APC as if she has case with APC. Assuming you don't know, her case is with the federal government and not with APC.

Sorry who are the Federal govt if I may ask

Look Madueke would have be docked by now but apc + plus your so called Fed govt messed the case because of apc too many lies against her.

Pls I have asked questions in my first post so the so called Federal whatever should provide answer if they are not lying.

That is it. Thanks.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Babara1994(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2020
I thought she was in prison o
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by recievesense: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently

The thief will always accuse other thieves

Do you know the difference btw a sin and a crime?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by jrusky(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2020
pyro62:

Bro. Me set I don reason am tire. $90billion na bill gates networth. I still wonder why they came up with such a story, bottomline, they are telling us that the country is wealthy an can easily hit $0.5trillion in the reserve if the system is void of looting.

Pls don't mind them I have though of it over and over haba a whooping $90Billion just like that

Honestly I'm not saying she is a saint but why lying against her that what is pissing me off.

If someone stole N10M simply say the truth oga or madam you stole N10M we need our money back not like the way apc did it to used her as their character smearing campaign tactics for electorate applause.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Buffalo2(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Shebi dem say she get cancer ni
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Rashford22: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Like as if she is one better person..
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by tesppidd: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
frankyychiji:
grin
Can't blame you though. Even as a woman, I admire clean MILFs grin
That's wusup. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by IamPlato(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Alaye leave wetin them write for bus enter bus !!
Are yahoo boys good role models ? No
Whether its coming from hush puppi or Magu doesn't matter ..
Our problem in Nigeria is that we always attack the speaker instead of looking into the truth embedded in the speech ....
So would you make Yahoo boys your role models cos dieziani is also a thief ??
brilliant Submission

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by IamPlato(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
DontGiveUpYet:

She has no moral standing to condemn fraud because she herself is a bigger fraudster. He who must come to equity must do so with clean hands. Diezani hands are not clean in fraud and stealing, how then can she talk against it? It's a good point she raised but that should come from someone else.
she Is A Criminal But That Is Not Necessary because What She Said Is The Truth... Ignore Her And Take The Message.

Yahoo Boys Are Making Those Working Honestly Feel Like They Are Fools, this Is Making Some People Jump Into Fraud
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by frog12: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
this woman has no moral to speak. she should submit herself to the law FIRST!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by ThePropertyGuy: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
How and why should I understand better?

As per the multiple accounts you didn’t explain anything to be understood better.

DontGiveUpYet:

You should understand better the reason for the emergence of this account. I'm not scamming anybody here sincerely.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmm
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by frog12: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
she is not even IJAW
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by ddeola: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
She emains a THIEF, a ROGUE and a DEMON like other stealing politicians. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Agugbadin: 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....This woman really chop yams as a Petroleum minister....

Pls who is the present petroleum minister??

PMB. Bubu
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models by Tunks2017(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Useless ND woman angry angry

Her that stole almost half of Nigeria's budget and dumped it in UK & Dominican Rep!!!!!

Senseless hedonista !!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos) / Elisha Abbo Eats With Prison Inmates On New Year Day (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.