Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint (23865 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by oyeb15: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Oso baba is d arrow Head of d stakeholders in Edo State. Oshiomole represents hundreds of wards, assembly members, chairmen, councillors ,reps members and Senate, Royal fathers, chiefs etc. He's d unifying factor and d man all of them will run to after this election.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by InaNla(f): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Oshi-Omo-Ole!

grin
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by SirBunky85(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2020
osato45:
the dishonorable members that failed to be inaugurated after many months galivanting in Abuja with oshiomole all of a sudden decide to wake up from their slumber and you feel they weren't following the instructions of oshiomole
and those that impeached the deputy speaker simply because,he decided to support ize iyamu didn't take orders from the governor abi?hypocrisy kee u

5 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Afolabimills(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Good counsel from the APC Progressive Governor’s Forum, DG. The way Oshiomhole has gone about this campaign you’ll almost think he is the candidate contesting. For a former chairman of the APC that was sacked & disgraced out of his position just recently you’ll think he will ‘ve some dignity by maintaining a low profile for some time. Instead u find him engaged in all sort of theatrics, including insulting the sensibilities of the Edo people by coming back to recant and swallowing his terrible vomit about the character of Ize-yamu by passing more lies as if absurdly, he was appointed to think for Edo people.

If his name & that of the froggy eyed drug lord keeps coming up in the Edo elections, it’s cos they have made themselves a factor in it, which ideally shouldn’t be the case. Edo people who are discerning recognize them for only what they are, former governors, with no right to dictate for them, no more no less.
God bless you sir
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Halopy: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2020
We have said it several times here that Oshiomole is the problem of APC, he is too arrogant to be a leader. He believes he is smart and knows how to talk, he will finish APC in Edo state mark my words...
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Gkay1(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2020
let oshomole swallow his pride and egotism, he is taking this election more than the way it should be. what will be his gain if there's blood shed because of election.
when God Say yes, who is it that will say no.
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Paramount01(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2020
MikeBetty:
Oshomole Is Parading Himself As If He Is A Candidate Of Edo 2020. Edo People Should Reject Him Because After This Gra-gra, If Apc Eventually Win, Izyi-yamu Will Not Be Given Chance To Rule. He Will Not Have Grip Of His Govt. Edo People Will Suffer It. How Can Somebody Labelled A Candidate A Thief And Turn Back To Sell The Same Thief To Edo People After Four Years And And Edo Want To Accept The Same Thief? If Edo People Did Not Correct This, They Will Leave To Regrate It.

The theif have repented... No big dealmin that
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Afolabimills(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Oshomale is shameless and ungrateful to God

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Siscooh: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2020
pretydiva:
The will of Edo people must surely prevail in this forthcoming Election

I don't believe Edo again. They too have become gullible and corrupt.
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Paramount01(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Halopy:
We have said it several times here that Oshiomole is the problem of APC, he is too arrogant to be a leader. He believes he is smart and knows how to talk, he will finish APC in Edo state mark my words...

Arrogant? As the former chairman
The leader of APC in Edo
The light bearer of APC in Edo state
What did you expect form him
To keep quite and allow obeseki to win
Bro,wake u!!!
If I should be in his shoe I will do more than that
This is is final stage in life before they retired him poltically

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Reference(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Just like it was Rotimi Amaechi v Nyesom Wike at Rivers 2015. If you can remember the name on the APC ballot off the top if your head, raise your right hand?... such is the slavery we have sold ourselves into.

I wonder why Barack Obama is not pulling down the White House on top of DonaldcTrump despute the fact that his former Veep and buddy, Biden is running. Cos he know it will elicit an instantaneous and potentially fatal backlash from the American people.

That is a country where people cherish their liberties and will not be led by the nose ring like cattle. The freedom to choose their leaders and the responsibility for any outcome.
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by ehissi(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Oshiomole this tinubu that yet I can't find anything wrong they did.

They didn't pull of the roof assembly or threaten to persecute any members that decamp.

Can someone explain what oshiomole did or say that was wrong?

Oshiomole taught the current administration the tricks they do now!!! Trust me, you would know if you lived in Edo........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Saint83(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2020
God punish me this Salihu Lukman, we all know that you're one of those that fought against Oshiomole and you're disappointed that he's back on his feet to fight the cause of Edolite. You and your Obaseki will loose the election.e pain am

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by buchilino(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

They didn't pull of the roof assembly or threaten to persecute any members that decamp.

R U THAT BLIND OR JUST PLAIN STUPID

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Maobichek: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2020
livingoracle:
Just in case you forgot! What goes around comes around...

. Internet never forget oh! So OSHIOMHOLE remove the roof of the state assembly to survive impeachment; I have been telling ppl to be careful with Edo election because all of them are the same, cross-carpeting between two major political parties shows that both Obaseki and POI are not genuine in their hearts towards Edo state.
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by mamotalk: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Rolexjerry(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Shut up, zombie.
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Franking: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Oshiomole has become a monstrous liability to the APC.
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by hopexter(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2020
mosaicafrique:
Oshomoleh does not know himself

See who's talking from backseat grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Micmuzac: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Obaseki is desperately struggling to control things as being bullied by APC actors led by oshomole, you can't blame the governor, but the way APC especially oshomole is marketing ixe iyamu remind me of olusegun mimiko candidacy how he rubbished the established opposition and that of the present oyo governor, AP.C will learn the hard way, not even tinibu will market a candidate the way oshomole is, by the way for APC to acknowledge oshomole is going overboard is a sign that obaseki may get public sympathy and vote if not controlled, federal power can win every where, it failed in oyo, onndo and more, it can fail if modeled same way.here
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Ingredient88(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Since the election things started in Edo

Is not Oshomole and Obaseke name you've been hearing did you hear iyamu name

Oshomole is overshadowing the man
....who and who is shouting the name? Is it Oshomole Is people like you that is doing that, coz I don't see anything wrong in giving someone a full support!!!, this man you are all abused 2day did more than this to make brings Obaseki to office, coz he is not supporting Una again now ,he as become the enemy of the state.......don't forget Oshomole is the best even Governor that Edo as even had till 2day. Quote me anywhere!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by opribo(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2020
He is so full of himself, in Oshiomole's head without him the bunch of crooks that came into Edo wouldn't have been.

Is it not time the hardworking people of Edo state reject this man for the hurtful words he vomited on the poor widow he ordered to go and die.Yes Edo people might have forgiven him but must we forget. Set yourself free today Edo people. Vote Obaseki/Shuaibu.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Larrydeko2987: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

haters always hate. na there way

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by TGM2015: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Why shouldn't he take it personal when the outcome of the election is about his political relevancy and weight in the state.
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by anonimi: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Since the election things started in Edo
Is not Oshomole and Obaseke name you've been hearing did you hear iyamu name
Oshomole is overshadowing the man

How else will you know the coNrade Go & Die is a useless wannabe godfather?
Edo people una do o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Eriokanmi: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

my dear friend shocked I reserve my comment.
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by anonimi: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Ingredient88:
....who and who is shouting the name? Is it Oshomole Is people like you that is doing that, coz I don't see anything wrong in giving someone a full support!!!, this man you are all abused 2day did more than this to make brings Obaseki to office, coz he is not supporting Una again now ,he as become the enemy of the state.......don't forget Oshomole is the best even Governor that Edo as even had till 2day. Quote me anywhere!!!.

No need to quote a faceless, inconsequential person.
Let us quote the people that matter.

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029170_fbimg1469683419948_jpeg25999a82756c4d0b9c521580f964eec4

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by anonimi: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2020
opribo:
He is so full of himself, in Oshiomole's head without him the bunch of crooks that came into Edo wouldn't have been.

Is it not time the hardworking people of Edo state reject this man for the hurtful words he vomited on the poor widow he ordered to go and die. Yes Edo people might have forgiven him but must we forget. Set yourself free today Edo people. Vote Obaseki/Shuaibu.

Na so o.
Oshi-omo-Ole is the worst coNrade to ever live with his fake fight for the masses.
Is this how to be for the masses

Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Chiboto414: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2020
We dey watch ..make una kontinio
Re: Edo Election: Salihu Lukman Urges Oshiomhole To Exercise Restraint by Success20202020: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
If you need a fiction writer for your blog contact jadewale257@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dogara Rejects Gbajabiamila’s Emergence / Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola / Why Guns Should Be Legalized In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.