Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes (5545 Views)

Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / Voice Of Fame: VSKIT And Startimes To Host Nigeria’s First Ever Dubbing TV Show / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes by Tasmithanderson: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2020
How to Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 on DStv, GOtv and StarTimes
On DStv

You can catch the actions from BBNaija housemates on channel 198 on DStv. All DStv bouquet packages including Padi, Yanga, Confam, Compact, Compact Plus, and Premium all have access to the channel and can watch the show.

On GOTV

On GOtv, you can follow the show live on channel 29. However, the channel is only available to viewers on the GOtv Jolli and Max bouquet packages.

On StarTimes

Unfortunately, StarTimes subscribers can not watch the BBNaija show, either live or highlights at the moment. Only viewers on MultiChoice's DStv and GOtv can watch the show.

The BBNaija show is not suitable for viewers below 18 years. You can activate parental control for viewers below the age limit or disable the airing channels by Read More @ https://livetechnoid.com/how-to-watch-big-brother-naija-2020-on-dstv-gotv-and-startimes/

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes by Vistawaplord(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Guy, you got me right there. I was thinking StarTimes now show BBNaija grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes by Tasmithanderson: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2020
Vistawaplord:
Guy, you got me right there. I was thinking StarTimes now show BBNaija grin grin

That won't be a fair decision though. StarTimes users are paying way too less to enjoy BBNaija.
Re: How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes by Vistawaplord(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Tasmithanderson:

That won't be a fair decision though. StarTimes users are paying way too less to enjoy BBNaija.

Right on point!

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 On Dstv, Gotv And Startimes by Wally11(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2021
If Startimes can show bbnaija and EPL, UCL matches. DStv will be out of market.

(1) (Reply)

Veronique Pierre Is Coming To Nollywood / "Mudi Goes To School" Cartoon Made By A Nigerian / Pirated DVDs With 16 Movies: Is Nollywood Doomed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.