Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How To Be An Effective Team Member - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be An Effective Team Member (236 Views)

Work With Us As Part Time Or Full Time Team Member / Should I Recommend My Best "Team Member" For A Higher Position Off My Team? / How To Be An Effective Team Member At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be An Effective Team Member by VirtueDigest: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Team work brings individuals together in a coordinated effort to aim towards a common goal. Effective team work in the workplace drives the organisation towards success. Today, I’d be stating some qualities of an effective team member which will make you outstanding in your organisation.

HOLD YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE
Accountability is fundamental to being a great teammate. Your commitment to group works is very essential. Do what you say you are going to do at the appropriate time. Take responsibility for your work. However, if you cannot meet a deadline, make sure you inform your team beforehand.

ALWAYS SUPPORT YOUR COLLEAGUES
You can succeed best and quick by helping others to succeed. As a supportive and effective team member, you need to give your colleagues what you can to help them do their best work. It is not necessarily monetary. It can be emotional support, teaching them something you know or sharing constructive feedback to help them grow. However, don’t forget to always ask for help when you are in need.

PUT THE TEAM FIRST
A “we” mentality ensures that the team’s goal is clearly defined and collectively shared. The team’s success is your success. So, when it comes to taking critical decisions, everyone should act in the best interest of the team...

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/how-to-be-an-effective-team-member/

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 700 Naira Per Referrals / How Can I Start Ok Business Pls / 5 Ways To Invest Your Money As A Youth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.