Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

We Are Live @drcoolautofix On Tiktok Link Below - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / We Are Live @drcoolautofix On Tiktok Link Below (303 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Live @drcoolautofix On Tiktok Link Below by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Although my google page performance is way better than here cos most folks that I met here are just full of mouth probably financially incompetent, yeah thats right..

For some of you who want to see our previous job video footage, thats it,
https://vm.tiktok.com/J6mNG7B/

Follow this link, we just signed up about 2 days ago and getting 400 followers already not even from Nigeria, which goes to say that westerners knows the truth about our proficiency,

Note: if you throw up abusive words on the comments section @ our tiktok, you will be blocked, better be silent if you have nothing to offer.. we include some movie clip flash as bonus for your viewing.
With that in mind, have a wonderful day and welcome to Dr Cool Auto fix
Re: We Are Live @drcoolautofix On Tiktok Link Below by Hauptmann: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
mrcoolautofix:
Although my google page performance is way better than here cos most folks that I met here are just full of mouth probably financially incompetent, yeah thats right..

For some of you who want to see our previous job video footage, thats it,
https://vm.tiktok.com/J6mNG7B/

Follow this link, we just signed up about 2 days ago and getting 400 followers already not even from Nigeria, which goes to say that westerners knows the truth about our proficiency,

Note: if you throw up abusive words on the comments section @ our tiktok, you will be blocked, better be silent if you have nothing to offer.. we include some movie clip flash as bonus for your viewing.
With that in mind, have a wonderful day and welcome to Dr Cool Auto fix

[/s]

The height of self deception and a huge inferiority complex

What a loser. The irony of you insulting people on nairaland, and then posting your silly useless tiktok link on the same nairaland begging for views and followers

Truly you are a very useless person, your ignorance is legendary.

Oponu

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DAF Ef Rotor And Injector Manual Drive, Single Axle, 8m / We've Got Units Toyota Sienna 04/05 Available For Rent/ Hire In Lagos. / Greetings from a corner in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.