Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Failed Abia State Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Says Gov Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Failed Abia State Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Says Gov Ikpeazu (348 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Is Rivers Now A Confused State Because Of One Man’s Greed? - Hilda Dokubo / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Failed Abia State Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Says Gov Ikpeazu by HappyNigerian: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Gov. Ikpeazu has blamed the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, and Biafra struggle for underdevelopment in Abia State.

Addressing newsmen on Saturday, Governor Ikpeazu lamented that the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari abandoned Abia state because of the Nnamdi Kanu

Further stating that Nnamdi Kanu is the reason he has not developed Abia and completed some of the projects he promised to do because each time he approaches the Federal Government to “demand money, they always tell me that my state is harboring terrorists.”

AllNews understands that Nnamdi Kanu is from Isiama Afara Ukwu, Umuahia, Abia State. Kanu who is a Prince has been on exile since he resurfaced in Israel two years ago.

Reacting to the continuous refusal of the IPOB leader to return to Nigeria, Governor Ikpeazu lamented that Nnamdi Kanu committed an offense and ran away before the unfortunate death of his parents (Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu), an offense he said has cost Abia State a lot.

In his words: ”I have decided to take the final decision as the executive Governor of Abia state.

“Nnamdi Kanu has done harms to Abia State! He is the reason I didn’t develop Abia and complete some of the projects I promised to do because each time I go to the FG to demand money, they always tell me that my state is harboring Terrorists.

“Nnamdi committed an offense and ran away before the unfortunate death of his father. Now it’s time to make a decision.

“If after 21 days from now and he fails to come back and be crowned the king of Ibeku, I will have no option than to appoint a king myself and whoever I appoint must remain till I leave the office.

“I am the most powerful man in Abia and whatever decision I take must stand,”

https://www.inform.ng/post/i-failed-abia-state-because-of-nnamdi-kanu-says-gov-ikpeazu
Re: I Failed Abia State Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Says Gov Ikpeazu by DontGiveUpYet: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2020
undecided
Re: I Failed Abia State Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Says Gov Ikpeazu by LaboPolitics: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2020
Lazy-brained he-goat and his finger-pointings. When you were making campaign promises did you mention buhari to your electorate as an important part of your administration?

grin grin
Re: I Failed Abia State Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Says Gov Ikpeazu by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2020
OK continue, u go still mention Nwankwo Kanu and Jay Jay Okocha including Messi and Ronaldo.
Re: I Failed Abia State Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Says Gov Ikpeazu by Aboks(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sharap you lumox

(1) (Reply)

Edo Apc Deputy Aspirant Charge To Court For Fake Certificate / I Never Handled Funds For NSIP, Says Vice President Osinbajo / Igbere TV Partners Ibom Air On Fulcrum In-Flight Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.