Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square (1649 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by faith2kool(f): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2020

Open letter was written by concern on-air personality Olalekan Da O’square.

see the letter below:

@itslaycon Laycon Laycon! How many times did I call you? Dont be a fool for love o �
Dear @itslaycon
Olalekan aka Laycon my namesake �
Me ayam very angry and upset with you! Haba kilonshele nau! How can woman be pushing you around like barber chair na �
Don’t let love fool you around. Same girl told you she likes you a lot and she loves to have conversations with you, she also said and has shown you she’s physically attracted to Billionaire pikin KID. See as you dey Jones.

Questions for You Laycon:

Does Erica look a good girl to you?

Does she look confused as to what she wants?

Does it seem like she can choose btw two men

That Girl na better okro soup wey dey draw go everywhere

She intentionally got drunk so she can do shit on NATIONAL TV

Same girl told you she’s drunk and doesn’t Wana play with KID but same girl will immediately go rock KID and kiss him on national TV

Whether Laycon protects her or helps her and her generation avoid everlasting disgrace by making a sex tape on national TV last night, she will still do her mind soon without getting drunk

Love nor dey pity person o. Biggest mistake you can make in life is choosing someone who chose another over you! You die well! Laycon wake up o or u go wake up for IGBORO! Come off this and be strong! I am already loving your song and ama jam it everyday on my radio show PH ON THE MOVE DRIVE TIME show @wave917fm You be better talent!

Love from ur elder bros and namesake @olalekan.daosquare.oshaprapra1

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/08/10/open-letter-to-bbnaija-housemate-laycon-by-popular-oap-olalekan-da-osquare/

Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by Mo3891: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Laycon would soon have sense... I hope Laycon and Ozo focus their energy on the game, Nengi and Erica are messing them up badly

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by Kriss216: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2020
She intentionally got drunk so she can do shit on NATIONAL TV
So, getting drunk is now the yardstick and excuse to do sh1t on National TV

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Mtchew undecided
Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by Righteousness89(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2020
May The Mercy of My DADDY, locate you all and Cause Great Deliverance from the Shackles and web the Wicked devil has inflicted on you all

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by Liposure: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:
Mtchew undecided
you dont like the show
Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by gidob(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
May The Mercy of My DADDY, locate you all and Cause Great Deliverance from the Shackles and web the Wicked devil has inflicted on you all

Wetin you find come here?
Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by Righteousness89(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
gidob:

Wetin you find come here?

Na you I Find Come..

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by Bellgal: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
thambolo:

I love you❕

Oga i don't understand this your love.
Re: Open Letter To Bbnaija Housemate Laycon By Popular OAP, Olalekan Da O’square by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
The OAP looks like his face is trying to run off his head.

(1) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Undergoes Nasal Surgery Few Days After Call To Bar / Endsars: My Love Is Doing A Lot More Than Just Tweeting- Stefflon Don Back Burna / Regina Daniels High On Drugs As She Struggles To Walk | Tiwa Savage Silhouette C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.