Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed (527 Views)

Marketing Executives With Passion For Real Estate Needed / Vacancy For Lecturer Around Gwarinpa/kubwa/dutse/bwari / A Female Graphic Designer/ Office Assistance Who Lives Around Somolu Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by shhai: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2020
Job Description
A Female COMPUTER OPERATOR / INSTRUCTOR who lives around Gwarinpa Estate environs is needed .

Job Description
SHHAI is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises work with people living in poverty and exclusion; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. SHHAI Nigeria is a Non-Governmental organisation registered in Nigeria with its headquarters in Abuja, FCT. SHHAI works in more than 12 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.

We require qualified FEMALE person Residing in Gwarinpa Estate ,Abuja to fill the position below:

COMPUTER OPERATOR / INSTRUCTOR

Create graphics, animations, videos, and web interfaces for web portals Lead the process of story boarding to communicate the work of the organization. Conduct research and create prototypes of e-learning products Conceptualizes, designs, and produce graphics demonstrating complex technical constructs and concepts Create interactive or animated graphics and videos using a variety of tools. Collaborate and communicate with other developers, instructional designers and graphic artists Propose creative solutions and designs.

Required Skills and Qualifications Experience with developing user interface designs and other multimedia products. Experience with graphic design packages including adobe creative suite, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Freehand, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D Studio Basic Knowledge of HTML and Javascript. Experience using simulation tools including Captivate and Camtasia. Experience with a content management system is a plus Understanding of learning theories and pedagogy for both children and adults Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.

Job Types: Full-time.

Skills and personal qualities:

Good in Corel Draw
Good in Adobe Photoshop
have good analytical skills
be a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
be able to manage different projects at the same time
be organised and methodical
be able to work well under pressure
have good presentation skills.

Qualification
Secondary school education

Salary: N20,000-N22,000/month

send CV to job@shhai.org
Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by shhai: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2020
We need More Five female and three male COMPUTER OPERATOR / INSTRUCTOR who lives around Gwarinpa Estate is needed .

Job Description
SHHAI is an anti-poverty agency that prioritises work with people living in poverty and exclusion; promoting values and commitment in civil society, institutions and Governments with the aim of achieving structural changes in order to eradicate injustices and poverty in the world. SHHAI Nigeria is a Non-Governmental organisation registered in Nigeria with its headquarters in Abuja, FCT. SHHAI works in more than 12 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and America.

We require qualified FEMALE person Residing in Gwarinpa Estate ,Abuja to fill the position below:

Create graphics, animations, videos, and web interfaces for web portals Lead the process of story boarding to communicate the work of the organization. Conduct research and create prototypes of e-learning products Conceptualizes, designs, and produce graphics demonstrating complex technical constructs and concepts Create interactive or animated graphics and videos using a variety of tools. Collaborate and communicate with other developers, instructional designers and graphic artists Propose creative solutions and designs.

Required Skills and Qualifications Experience with developing user interface designs and other multimedia products. Experience with graphic design packages including adobe creative suite, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Freehand, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and 3D Studio Basic Knowledge of HTML and Javascript. Experience using simulation tools including Captivate and Camtasia. Experience with a content management system is a plus Understanding of learning theories and pedagogy for both children and adults Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.

Good in Corel Draw
Good in Adobe Photoshop
be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business

Qualification

Job Types: Contract, Permanent

Salary: ₦20,000.00 per month
Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by PSVITA(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sir, I am a graduate, I live in Nyanya Can I still apply
Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by mrsteel: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
shhai:

Good in Corel Draw
Good in Adobe Photoshop

Qualification

Job Types: Contract, Permanent

Salary: ₦20,000.00 per month
All the bold skills for 20k for one month?
How much do sales rep earn?

1 Like

Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by shhai: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
You came to the office today and I interviewed you today .

PSVITA:
Sir, I am a graduate, I live in Nyanya
Can I still apply
Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by PSVITA(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
shhai:
You came to the office today and I interviewed you today .

I sent this message yesterday.

Thanks 4 your Support sir.
Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by Apexlight(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
shhai:
Job Description
A Female COMPUTER OPERATOR / INSTRUCTOR who lives around Gwarinpa Estate environs is needed .

Job Description

Good in Corel Draw
Good in Adobe Photoshop

Qualification

Salary: N20,000-N22,000/month

send CV to job@shhai.org

Hello sir, I live in Life Camp, I sent you my cv to your email address
Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by shhai: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Check your sms for your interview invitation.
Apexlight:

Hello sir, I live in Life Camp, I sent you my cv to your email address
Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by shhai: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
position filled. Job closed.
Re: A Computer Operator / Instructor Who Lives Around Gwarinpa Estate Needed by shhai: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Chat Operators / US Company-Ceromtrue International LLC Recruitment / Join Our HOR Logistics' Riders Academy And Secure Automatic Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.