Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden (1206 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by cocolacec(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
45 year old Sraj Umar Banda from Zambia was hailed as a fantastic multicultural venture by the state-owned mining company LKAB – but at the same time he committed hundreds of systematic abuses of his daughters which consisted of oral, vaginal and anal rapes that began when the daughters were eleven and twelve years old.

One of the daughters was forced to have two abortions after she became pregnant.

Banda has now been sentenced to a maximum of 14 years in prison.

The extremely serious and extensive crimes were discovered at the beginning of the year when one of the girls, now in her late teens, started telling friends and then the social services about the abuse she and her sister had been subjected to for several years.

The perpetrator in question is their father, the 45-year-old immigrant Sraj Umar Banda who moved to Sweden from Zambia because he was granted state money to do a doctorate in rock mechanics at Luleå University of Technology.

He then came to work for the state mining company LKAB in Svappavaara, where he was hailed as a fantastic multicultural venture.

But even when he was arrested, he could admit in the first interrogations that he had raped the two sisters since they were eleven and twelve years old and that there were so many rapes that he could not even state a clear number himself.

“I’m not here to save my own skin, but I admit the damage I caused,” he said in the first police interrogation.

Now the incestuous child rapist has been sentenced to the highest possible punishment for the systematic rapes of his own daughters.

Hundreds of brutal rapes – one of the girls was forced into two abortions.

The abuse lasted between 2013 and until this spring.

For one girl, it is from the time she was 11 until she was 14 years old and according to Banda herself has touched “almost 100 intercourses”.

The other girl was exposed when she was twelve years old and several years ahead and, according to Banda, was about “well over 100 intercourses”.

Estimates that according to the girls themselves are the tip of the iceberg of rapes that have occurred several times a week.

According to one of the girls, she remembered how the first rape took place:

“He was naked and I was scared, he closed the door and closed it again so no one would see. I tried to stop him, I shouted at him, kind of stop. I knew what [he] was going to do. He took Vaseline on my vagina and on his penis. It hurt and blood came.”

But Banda not only contented herself with raping one of the girls but also started raping her sister.

Sometimes he forced himself on both of them at the same time as they lay next to each other in one of the beds in the home.

He also took pictures and filmed his rapes and assaults – materials that became important evidence in the trial.

https://www.lusakatimes.com/2020/08/07/zambian-in-sweden-sentenced-to-14-years-for-sleeping-with-his-own-daughters/

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by Righteousness89(m): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nothing Shocks or Suprises me In the Generation of Wickedness..

One Fact that I know is that we are the Generation of The Rapture ! We are the Generation of the End of all things..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by dawnomike(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
He is a shameless foolish paedophile...
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by ArisingStorm: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
One of the major characteristics of the wicked one is attacking innocent souls. There is a large attack on Infants/kids all over the world.

If you have a kid, take their security personal, extremely personal.

Shalom.
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why am I not surprised??
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by donbachi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
And him priick stand.
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by longetivity(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
How can a man's dick stand seeing his own daughter's toto
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by FullBlastLight: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
For dicking & digging his two daughters & d punishment is jst 14-yr jail? Huh?

Dis is critically disproportionate 2 d gravity of d abominable & criminal conduct!

What happens 2 castration wich is able 2 permanently settle d scores by excluding d possibilty of future relapse?

In my own opinion, dis thing no balance! At all!
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by Mayng01(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is mad
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by Passionate888: 3:16am On Aug 11, 2020
45 year old Sraj Umar Banda
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by Olabode971(f): 3:24am On Aug 11, 2020
?....

With all this bull+shit happening amongst blacks...

Will black life matters; truly matters to the Whites??

Its animals that does such a thing like this... that's what will be their conclusion; thereby Terming Africans as Black_Monkey!!!

Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by jUeLiZ: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2020
good one
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by Exmilitant(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Nothing Shocks or Suprises me In the Generation of Wickedness..

One Fact that I know is that we are the Generation of The Rapture ! We are the Generation of the End of all things..

What about the tragedies that occured in other generations? I bet no flying up took place then. Keep waiting to fly up.
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by Hamilton1(m): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in him,
Am nt surprised
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by joycegurl: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
chai to say I feel 4 d little girls.....so sad
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by joycegurl: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala blood is in him, Am nt surprised
Are u people not tired of this tribalism?issshh
Re: Zambian Man Sentenced To 14yrs For Raping His Daughters In Sweden by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
But in Nigeria the government is deaf and mute!

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Son Arrested For Internet Fraud / Police Arrest Alleged Mastermind Of Afaka Students Kidnap (Photos) / Man Set To Marry Dead Woman Who Drank Sniper With Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.