Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog (280 Views)

The Mystery Behind Orashi And Ogbuide: 2 Igbo Rivers That Cannot Mix (photos) / I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / “I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports” – Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog by akpota(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
This is my first post on pet section although i'm a frequent reader of the section. Three days ago, i gave my female gsd mix dog to a friend gsd to mate at Morogbo, Badagry Lagos state Nigeria. He didn't chain the dog as i instructed. When he went to work, breeze open his gate and the dog escaped. I haven't seen the dog and it more than 72hours now. I'm so attached to this dog. Friends and family are pained. I need to quickly replace this girl so i can console myself. My body system changed because of the loss. This is a dog, i feed even before i take my meal. Please NL family do anyone have a dog to give out at this time. Please and please help a bro. I'm kind of low on cash at the moment. I await your responce friends. Mods, kindly help move to fp please.
Re: Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog by spinna: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
i pray she comes back..wait a bit and ask around
Re: Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog by akpota(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
spinna:
i pray she comes back..wait a bit and ask around
boss, I took her to a new and strange environment. I had to look for her again today. Spent time and transport to go find her. I showed people around her pic on my phone. I got three people who said she was seen yesterday (Sunday) playing with their dog.
I then took their number.
Re: Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog by spinna: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
akpota:

boss, I took her to a new and strange environment. I had to look for her again today. Spent time and transport to go find her. I showed people around her pic on my phone. I got three people who said she was seen yesterday (Sunday) playing with their dog.
I then took their number.

thats good news by Gods grace you will find her this week
Re: Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog by akpota(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2020
spinna:

thats good news by Gods grace you will find her this week
. I just pray dog eaters dont catch her. By the why, if anyone has a puppy i can use to replace her to give out.
Re: Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog by spinna: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2020
akpota:
. I just pray dog eaters dont catch her. By the why, if anyone has a puppy i can use to replace her to give out.
Dont put your mind towards her being gone ..if someone saw her on sunday its possible she has a place she sleeps.. i dont know the area you are in hope say no be Akwa ibom-calabar area.
As you search keep saying i will find her by Gods grace..dont give up yet
Re: Lost My Female GSD Mix Dog by akpota(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2020
spinna:

Dont put your mind towards her being gone ..if someone saw her on sunday its possible she has a place she sleeps.. i dont know the area you are in hope say no be Akwa ibom-calabar area.
As you search keep saying i will find her by Gods grace..dont give up yet

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Customize Clock For You / National Mail / Music: Mr Goody Ft Harmless – Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.