Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

"Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! (575 Views)

Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Nike2015: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
"SIGN FIREMAN ARRESTED" IS FAKE NEWS!
Even when newspapers and blogs carried the story and other related stories, it was fake news! In fact, the man of God Sign Fireman personally drove to the Police Station to confront the nonsense! The Nigerian Police Force investigated the matter and confirmed everything was false! Directorate for Public Prosecution (DPP) issued an official document confirming him as innocent of all the lies. Thus, all the news stating that the man of God Sign Fireman was involved in some crime or was arrested is fake news!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by princecharlesro: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
A true Man of God!!!

1 Like

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by princecharlesro: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fake News!!!!!!!! SIGN FIREMAN was never arrested for any crime.

1 Like

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by frankdavidson(m): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
[b][/b]When truth is silent, lies seem true! They should leave this Man of God oh!
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by propser007: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anybody accusing this Man of God of a crime He did not commit is certainly an agent of the devil. Please stop spreading fake news.

2 Likes

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Nike2015: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
propser007:
Anybody accusing this Man of God of a crime He did not commit is certainly an agent of the devil. Please stop spreading fake news.

Yes oh! Tell them!

1 Like

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by frankdavidson(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
I respect this Man of God! PERIOD!
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by frankdavidson(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bad belle People!
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Warrace21: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rubbish, it's only agents of Satan that formulate's such story, probably they wanted money, and he refused to give. The story didn't make any kind of Sense.

1 Like

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by frankdavidson(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
The man of God gifts people with food stuffs, cash and doesn't take from them at all!
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by propser007: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
These accusers are hypocrites, they forget the real occult people, neglect the fraud stars and enthrone drug addicts on social media and even call them influencers, God must punish these accusers.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by propser007: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
This man is a gift to this generation, accusers can hug a transformer joor
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by propser007: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Who arrested him, show me the officer that arrested him, if you can't then, you're nothing but a hushidiot
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by ThothHermes: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
All the accounts that have commented so far appear to be controlled by one individual.

Hmmm...

3 Likes

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by frankdavidson(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
STOP THE SPREAD OF FAKE NEWS!
DR. FIREMAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH MUST PREVAIL!
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Superpower(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
How come all the accounts commenting on this thread were created today.na wa

1 Like

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by frankdavidson(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Le Dr Fireman est envoyé par Dieu!
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by ChidiOkwudili: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dr. Fireman bụ nna
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by ChidiOkwudili: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chukwu taa ndị ozi ụgha a niile ahụhụ. Amen
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Leader92: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Defaming and blackmailing God's servant is the most dangerous mistake believers and unbelievers make.

Weather he is doing well or not, he was employed by the same God you will go back and pray to.

Tell me why He will answer your prayers when you have become the judge of who you didn't employ. God did not give us that right. Matt 7:1-7

Wise up people, and ask for forgiveness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Nike2015: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Superpower:
Na you know oh. Mind your business or don't comment at all. Thank you.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Dominicsf(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
God's hand is upon this man of God.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Leader92: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
I'm a Nigerian, I see that we hardly want to believe that God can anoint and use a Nigerian in such dimension of wisdom and power, for that reason we don't live and promote our own.

When I investigated this post, I noticed the blackmail was done by believers. Some said Dr Fireman is occultic, others said the miracles are fake. We have heard testimonies of people who were blessed with proofs, some were healed instantly and on the spot in his crusades, someone were delivered and many more kinds of miracles we did hear and saw him perform also.

If these are fake, and yet this powerful, where are the originals, what are they doing, singing and dancing in church every Sunday while believers are kept in bondages of poverty, sicknesses and spiritual oppressions?

Are these not what we read in the Bible that should happen in this time?

Have God stop using people like this?

Let's be wise and not join unbelievers to bring down our own.
Peace.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Dominicsf(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
2 Corinthians 1:21
God's Gen. Dr. Sign Fireman was called, established, anointed with raw fire for all manner of miracles by God.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Dominicsf(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Superpower:
I don't know the power you possess, but if you have been under Dr Sign fireman's service you'll know that his teachings and the miracles are a proof of true encounter and one on one intimacy with God.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Leader92: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
ThothHermes:
All the accounts that have commented so far appear to be controlled by one individual.

Hmmm...

This is not true, I can tell you for free.

For several years now, I only visit this site, get the news and move without commenting or signing up.

For every where I see this post and a few other ugly posts about Dr Fireman, I try to comment and put out the truth, because I see that people are using the media to black mail a gifted servant of the God we all serve. I try also to do this for other gifted ministers when I see such blackmails.

I saw that commenting will require me to sign up, and I'm sure it's the same for others to.

Finally, it's scriptural for people to defend their fathers. Don't see them as fools so you don't err on your path.
Psa 127:4-5 ISV 4 As arrows in the hand of a warrior, so also are children born during one’s youth. 5 How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be ashamed as they confront their enemies at the city gate.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Leader92: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Superpower:

This is not true, I can tell you for free.

For several years now, I only visit this site, get the news and move without commenting or signing up.

For every where I see this post and a few other ugly posts about Dr Fireman, I try to comment and put out the truth, because I see that people are using the media to black mail a gifted servant of the God we all serve. I try also to do this for other gifted ministers when I see such blackmails.

I saw that commenting will require me to sign up, and I'm sure it's the same for others to.

Finally, it's scriptural for people to defend their fathers. Don't see them as fools so you don't err on your path.
Psa 127:4-5 ISV 4 As arrows in the hand of a warrior, so also are children born during one’s youth. 5 How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them! He will not be ashamed as they confront their enemies at the city gate
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Dominicsf(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nike2015:

Na you know oh. Mind your business or don't comment at all. Thank you.
The strange thing here is that take it or leave it. Sign fireman is second to none. Hallelujah!!!
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Dominicsf(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dominicsf:

The strange thing here is that take it or leave it. Sign fireman is second to none. Hallelujah!!!

"A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks" Luke 6:45
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Leader92: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
To media, it's business.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Leader92: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Media is a tool, the prosecutor and defendant can use it...don't blame one for using it and forget the other one.
Re: "Sign Fireman Arrested" Is Fake News! by Nike2015: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Praise be to God Almighty for the exposure of all these ridiculous lies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexandra Osteen / In More Than 7 Years, They Have Not Opened The Book Of Revelation In My Church / Be A Proud Freethinker/atheist, Publish Your Diverse Thoughts With Us At Uptowne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.