Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) (38236 Views)

Buying Multi Million Naira Properties In Nigeria, Is It Worth It? / Man Returns Home And Met His Apartment On Fire In Owerri (Photos) / Lanre Olaoluwa, AMCON's RM Uses Touts To Harass Residents At Victory Park Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by newharddrives(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by anonimi: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is that so?
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by engela7(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
undecided
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by davodyguy: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kekereekun123:
let them go na. Shebi dey gave theirs friends the loans
They made terrible mistakes back then from OBJ's time
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by gwanggaeto(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by kolade560: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
useless country punishing struggling citizens and acquitting looters and convicts in the likes of uzor kalu and magu.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Weytin be multimillion for dis now, the whole building wey no pass 500k. Mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by lifenija: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
henryvirus:
Please I'm a Corp member serving in Lagos.
I'm in need of a PPA in Ikorodu and it's environs.
I studied Law but I'd prefer to work in other establishments asides a Law firm. I'm proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Software troubleshooting and diagnosis, and quite versatile enough to adapt to any duty. Thanks.
oh boy only u lol

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by daniddan1999: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
law firms would be great so that you can garner more experience
henryvirus:
Please I'm a Corp member serving in Lagos.
I'm in need of a PPA in Ikorodu and it's environs.
I studied Law but I'd prefer to work in other establishments asides a Law firm. I'm proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Software troubleshooting and diagnosis, and quite versatile enough to adapt to any duty. Thanks.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Severepain: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Using borrowed money to flex.
davodyguy:

He should be in prison and not in Abuja as a Senator.

As of 2014, loan plus interest he owed were in excess of ₦70Billion and if they sold all his assets, it's not close to ₦50billion

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by anonimi: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
kolade560:
useless country punishing struggling citizens and acquitting looters and convicts in the likes of uzor kalu and magu.

Is it the country that is useless

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by nativedoctor(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
saajus:
Can they recoup the money with these three wretched-looking buildings in Owerri? Na poor people dey suffer for this country. Some officials in our banks will allow these wealthy biz owners to take Billions of Naira loan with collateral not worth 1/3 of the loan.

AMCON na scam.

The loans taken were based on a competent valuation of the property. Banks will not give you a loan on a property of less value

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by emillysmigael(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
davodyguy:

If they go after Ifeanyi Uba, He should be in prison.

He took loan from more than 5 banks and the banks were on the verge of collapse, until Sanusi Lamido Sanusi set up AMCON in 2010 to use Federal government's money to acquire Non Performing Loans (NPL) from Commercial Banks.

Loan+interest he owed as of 2015 were in excess of ₦70 Billion.

Now interest would have accrued more and if they sold all his assets, they don't come close to paying principal
His cup is not yet full... His day is coming.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by obstead200(m): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
saajus:
Can they recoup the money with these three wretched-looking buildings in Owerri? Na poor people dey suffer for this country. Some officials in our banks will allow these wealthy biz owners to take Billions of Naira loan with collateral not worth 1/3 of the loan.

AMCON na scam.

Oga, those buildings are in choice locations. Even under distress sale, none of those buildings will fetch less than 80 million.

I live in Owerri so I should know their worth

5 Likes

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Averys(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Averys(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here!
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
They must be owing banks, see ancient buildings .
Must have used bank loan to build brotel in owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by obstead200(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rgade:
sad Those don't look like multi million properties
it is their location that counts ooo. Those buildings will cover that loan. Empty plot in any of those locations sell for 60m minimum

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Golan007:
Just look at the environment.

Is it that your brain has been programmed to type this or you have run out of ideas?
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by vasco01(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Where is the multimillionaire property?
Because all I see is acient days house that cannot even by magu's cap let alone malami's boxes

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Golan007: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

Is it that your brain has been programmed to type this or you have run out of ideas?

Ask your father.

How about that?
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
vasco01:
Where is the multimillionaire property?
Because all I see is acient days house that cannot even by magu's cap let alone malami's boxes

They are worth it at forced sale value.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Smilingjoe4(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

These jagajaga brown roofs are worth multimillions of naira? sad
shocked cool cool cool shocked
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by michlins(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
obstead200:

Oga, those buildings are in choice locations. Even under distress sale, none of those buildings will fetch less than 80 million.

I live in Owerri so I should know their worth
they are looking at the building forgetting that a mud house in ikoyi and asokoro is more expensive than than a duplex in ikorodu

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by nedu666: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
emillysmigael:
His cup is not yet full... His day is coming.

Amcon have taken over capital oil. Capital oil has one of the biggest tank farms. Why do you think uba is fighting hard 4 to govern anambra

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by mdchikezie(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
davodyguy:

If they go after Ifeanyi Uba, He should be in prison.

He took loan from more than 5 banks and the banks were on the verge of collapse, until Sanusi Lamido Sanusi set up AMCON in 2010 to use Federal government's money to acquire Non Performing Loans (NPL) from Commercial Banks.

Loan+interest he owed as of 2015 were in excess of ₦70 Billion.

Now interest would have accrued more and if they sold all his assets, they don't come close to paying principal

STORY FOR ODUDUWA, AND THIS MAN IS MOVING FREELY AND DOING HIS BUSINESS BACK TO BACK.
TELL ANOTHER JOKE BRO OR AT LEAST SAY WHAT YOU KNOW
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
The igbo assault has commenced

2023 will be bloody

Late Isa funtua's inlaw is in charge of AMCON. Isa said Igbo won't rule. Elrufai said let it go to the south, meaning Ameachi so he can become vice president

1 Like

Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by juman(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
AMCON going after their weakest customers.

There are some people that owing tens of billions of naira or more, but they are untouchable.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Weytin be multimillion for dis now, the whole building wey no pass 500k. Mtcheww

Nairalanders!

Do you have a building like that for 500k?

I will pay you cash when you present a valid doc.
Re: AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos) by vioment: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
I like this. No time to check time.

Discipline in spending is equal to no discipline in accounting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Fence Their Houses? / A PLOT URGENTLY AVAILABLE NOW AT AMEN ESTATE. CALL ME NOW! / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.