Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True (46728 Views)

Mike Tyson Got Wotowoto By Danny Williams / Eagles’ Debut, A Dream Come True – Chukwueze / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by anungangampu: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol.. Your prime in boxing was winning a man that has past his prime in boxing.. As of year 2000 prime Mike Tyson is gone.. He was there for the gram..
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
I have heard of Danny William via boxing documentaries. He was just..........there.

T.O.Darling
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by stchinedu: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Damscodammy1:
D writeup fit knock pesin out

I got knockd out on the 3rd paragraph cheesy
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by Mastakija(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
perdollar:
I challenge bubu to a one round of 2seconds boxing match
u r very heartlessgrin
m just imageing how bubu will look with dat boxing cloth...grin
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by Mastakija(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Connies are sweating in the ars trying in vain to identify anything Connie about him so they can quickly claim him the way they quickly mine an unguarded head with the speed of sound grin
u want to b popular on NL abi.
u will soon enter express with dis ur senselessness

1 Like

Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by AfonjaConehead: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mastakija:
u want to b popular on NL abi.
u will soon enter express with dis ur senselessness

Sifia pains lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by bakila: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Starlight10:

What shape? It was a joke btw
Enjoy.
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by Damscodammy1(m): 12:45am On Aug 11, 2020
stchinedu:

I got knockd out on the 3rd paragraph cheesy
u strng,i must say

2 Likes

Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by chukemmang(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2020
dbynonetwork:
Mike Tyson in his prime would destroy Danny Williams.
Tyson's 4 years in jail had a negative effect on his boxing career. After coming out of prison he was a shadow of himself.

Leave all those mumu boxers wey think say them beat Tyson. At that time, Tyson was no longer fighting for victory but for money to pay up his debt. He lost the love and flare for boxing.

Tyson is back now with the love for victory once again. We will watch him breeze through the heavyweight division of today to become the oldest heavyweight champion ever. Just like he holds the record for the youngest heavyweight champion ever. Them no born any other boxer well to hold that title.
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by perdollar(m): 2:26am On Aug 11, 2020
Mastakija:
u r very heartlessgrin
m just imageing how bubu will look with dat boxing cloth...grin
I don't really care how he wl look, all I want to do is to beat life into or out of him within 2seconds
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by Burgerlomo: 3:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Na wa ooo, your dream is to beat yah senior brother in the name of professional boxing right? I don hear grin
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by fyneboi79(m): 4:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Starlight10:
I remember that Match in 82, great win for danny
Otondo!!!
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by Wentworthorg: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Understood
Re: Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True by Larrydeko2987: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2020
Mastakija:
This one na bastard jare

lemme b going

explain how he take be bastard ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen To Replace Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United / Goals From Nigerians All Over The World 2013 / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.