Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections (3281 Views)

Re: NLC North & SW Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / SW Will Once Again Prove To Be The Kingmaker In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Yoruba should bring who they want, but for 2023, the Igbos have it. The kingmakers in the North, Middlebelt, SE, SW and SS knows this.

APC flagbearer : Kalu/Rochas/Nnamani

PDP flagbearer: Obi/Umahi/Okonjo-Iweala

Final results come 2023!

The new President Ken Nnamani of the APC emerges victorious and the country becomes better for it. My thoughts though.

Like if you support a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction, share if you disagree!

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Eastlink(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
True! Nigeria would move forward! The SW will congratulate the SE. Tinubu and the leadership of the APC SW will forge a handshake across the Niger.

Let’s join hands to support a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction. Every Nigerian should join hands in this noble task.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Sam0(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
stop dreaming please wake up.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Bonesking(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Support a new Nigeria! Support a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction.

Operation move Naija forward!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by kolaaderin: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dream land. Your best bet is PDP presidential ticket, but the housas only trust the Yoruba's from the south. It's a sorry case and a lost course for Igbos. We may consider them in 2031.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by duro4chang(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
2023 should not be a do or die affair. But then who benefits from the presidency? The politicians and their immediate family members. To hell with the presidency.

5 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
duro4chang:
2023 should not be a do or die affair. But then who benefits from the presidency? The politicians and their immediate family members. To hell with the presidency.
You are right! 2023 shouldn’t be a do or die affair. The masses aren’t benefitting from the glory of Naija, only the elites enjoy the goodies our dear country offers. This is why we should sit down and change the status quo. Hopefully, a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction in the person of Ken Nnamani or Okonjo-Iweala can make a difference.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by dignity33: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nigeria president of Igbo extraction is non negotiable

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by LukasPodolski: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
fools everywhere

4 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Eastlink(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
UdechiHD:
You are right! 2023 shouldn’t be a do or die affair. The masses aren’t benefitting from the glory of Naija, only the elites enjoy the goodies our dear country offers. This is why we should sit down and change the status quo. Hopefully, a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction in the person of Ken Nnamani or Okonjo-Iweala can make a difference.
This one you dey use style push Nnamani! Well nothing spoil. He’s a lovable fellow.
But what do do make of this Combo come 2023!

President: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Vice President: Babagana Zulum

4 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
dignity33:
Nigeria president of Igbo extraction is non negotiable
Sure! This is project Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Eastlink:
This one you dey use style push Nnamani! Well nothing spoil. He’s a lovable fellow.
But what do do make of this Combo come 2023!

President: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Vice President: Babagana Zulum
The combo is good but you should consider their various parties. Okonjo-Iweala from what I know is still in the PDP, while Babagana Zulum is in the APC. So that’s a problem. Okonjo-Iweala would do well to pick the PDP Presidential nomination form and slug it out with the likes of Obi and Umahi. I believe the women would throw their weight behind her.

2 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by loopman: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
The party primaries will clear your doubts grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by ola6: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
2022 primaries will just be too funny! grin

Plenty people go drink sniper...

10 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Eastlink(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
UdechiHD:
The combo is good but you should consider their various parties. Okonjo-Iweala from what I know is still in the PDP, while Babagana Zulum is in the APC. So that’s a problem. Okonjo-Iweala would do well to pick the PDP Presidential nomination form and slug it out with the likes of Obi and Umahi. I believe the women would throw their weight behind her.
You’re right. Niger is due for a woman President. I’m not downgrading the men oh, I just feel our country is ripe for an Iweala. BB Naija may lose followership in an event of Okonjo-Iweala’s emergence. I trust our feminist sisters to carry out this task. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Ugaboy: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ok o
Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Eastlink(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
loopman:
The party primaries will clear your doubts grin cheesy
Abi! Tell me something.
Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by mamaafrik(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
I can bet it with anyone,if ibo near aso rock,na electronics dey go there go sell.
Ibo think they can bamboozle others with reverse fowl brain psychology.
Where was SS and SE when Awolowo was suffering in the hand of the North,who rallied around him from the South,now you want others to give you Presidency on the platter of wood,despite the hatred and bad mouthing,come,come and take it.
Aside peter obi,other ibo aspirant are nothing but Akuamu weyni get leave
You still wan dey form boss over wetin you suppose dey beg people for,una head dey leak oyel.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Bonesking(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
mamaafrik:
[s]I can bet it with anyone,if ibo near aso rock,na electronics dey go there go sell.
Ibo think they can bamboozle others
Where was SS and SE when Awolowo was suffering in the hand of the North,who rallied around him from the South,now you want others to give you Presidency on the platter of wood,despite the hatred and bad mouthing,come,come and take it.
Aside peter obi,other ibo aspirant are nothing but Akuamu weyni get leave.[/s]
Trash! I guess Obasanjo sold skulls in Aso rock? Or maybe Jonathan sold fishes there. How about Buhari, is he selling Suya in Aso Rock?
You are talking about Awo. When Azikiwe needed Yoruba help to become Prime Minister, what happened? You all allowed Awo to use you do carpet crossing stunts. Azikiwe’s had to settle for crumbs after you dealt him a heavy blow.
Get ready to support a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction, or drink otapipia because we are marching to Aso Rock with the help of good Nigerians..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by loopman: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Eastlink:
Abi! Tell me something.

Parties will to to primaries to elect their leaders, Buhari and Tinubu will play a leading role in who will carry the APC presidential party flag in APC.

But one thing is sure, APC will not micro-zone that ticket to any zone in the South and PDP is not likely to zone the ticket to the South all together
Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Ojiofor: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Sam0:
stop dreaming please wake up.

Join hands and let's move Nigeria forward.

4 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

Join hands and let's move Nigeria forward.
I dey tell you. Operation move Naija forward. We die here!

2 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by IamWonderful: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Golden goose chase, white elephant dream. Never any baby factory ritualism product or any economic vulture becomes Nigeria presidency, we cannot commit this great nation in the hand of Okija shrine lovers
Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Eastlink(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
loopman:

Parties will to to primaries to elect their leaders, Buhari and Tinubu will play a leading role in who will carry the APC presidential party flag in APC.

But one thing is sure, APC will not micro-zone that ticket to any zone in the South and PDP is not likely to zone the ticket to the South all together
Anything can happen, after all politics is drama itself. However, 2023 will be interesting.

3 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by helinues: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin cheesy

To start with, which major political party will zone it's presidency to SE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
helinues:
grin cheesy

To start with, which major political party will zone it's presidency to SE?

Why you dey talk like say you no know the answer. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by helinues: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
UdechiHD:
Why you dey talk like say you no know the answer. cheesy grin

Are we not saying the same thing?
Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
helinues:

Are we not saying the same thing?
Both the APC and PDP. But I see the APC winning the elections in order to cement the handshake across the Niger. Hopefully, we’ll celebrate the victory dinner at TBS Lagos with Tinubu holding hands with the Igbo APC flagbearer.

1 Like

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by helinues: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
UdechiHD:
Both the APC and PDP. But I see the APC winning the elections in order to cement the handshake across the Niger. Hopefully, we’ll celebrate the victory dinner at TBS with Tinubu holding hands with the Igbo APC flagbearer.

4 Likes

Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by duro4chang(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
UdechiHD:
Why not you too? You are better qualified now. Perhaps you are not interested. Those peopie you mentioned not be interested as well.
Re: This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections by Tkester: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
These dark demons have come with their mind games. But thankfully this time their tracks have been uncovered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Why Did Governor Ganduje Stop Following Tinubu ? ( Pic) / Video&photo: See The Massive Crowd That Mobbed Peter Obi In Benue State Today / Can Atiku Still Win Or Is It Game Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.