Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. (15552 Views)

Napolii's Victor Osimhen Has Been Named Serie A's U23 Player Of The Season / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by OfficialJayy: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=tesppidd post=92677496][/quote]

Oga, shut up there if you have nothing to say

You said dybala plays more as a sweeper, so I want you to explain to me what you mean by a sweeper

I never said I expected dybala to score more goals than cr7 but rather I said I was surprised that he and cr7(who is very selfish according to pessi fans) have the same number of assists

Learn to read well before jumping into my mentions next time, goodnight
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by tesppidd: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Oga, shut up there if you have nothing to say

You said dybala plays more as a sweeper, so I want you to explain to me what you mean by a sweeper

I never said I expected dybala to score more goals than cr7 but rather I said I was surprised that he and cr7(who is very selfish according to pessi fans) have the same number of assists

Learn to read well before jumping into my mentions next time, goodnight
Ooooh

Now I know where your madness came from. grin

You kept on saying sweeper sweeper sweeper and I was wondering where you saw sweeper.
So I went back to check my post..

"Dybala plays much much much deeper than Ronaldo."

"Deeper" is the word not "sweeper"

If you went to school you should have realised this typo by the entire sentence...

No wonder he kept saying sweeper..
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by segunzik(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin
Ustec:
Edin Dzeko : "Me too i played in three Leagues, I scored more than 50 goals in those leagues. Which is Bundesliga, Premier league and Serie A but they won't talk about it because i am not Cristiano Ronaldo or someone else they bow.

But I feel nothing about it, i am Dzeko and am happy with who I am and what I am achieving without being rated for a single thing I do on the field. Some Players they get coverage for even Jumping.

They count the height of how He jumped, how far was the ground, people who never even liked Mathematics classes in their schools, you will find them counting things like how long a certain player hanged on air.

But you will never see them counting how Gareth Bale hanged on air to score a spectacular goal against Liverpool in kiev.

I love Cristiano, but I was shocked to hear that He was a first ever player to score 50+goals in three different leagues. I was like maybe my Goals in those three leagues does not count, as i have done that way before him. But i reminded myself that "hey, you are just Dzeko".
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by MikyOne: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
that is so unexpected, in the beginning of season it was looking like Dybala is going to bet out of Juve (MU was intested about him) and there were talks that Ronaldo `ate` Dybala, so congrats Paulo
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Olamyyde(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
tesppidd:
grin grin

Na real mad ooh
Asin e dey me pain say I just dey see am now. I'm sure you saw how people were just posting the false stat on Twitter. Now mr challenge wants another challenge.grin
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Omonigeriarere: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
NORSIYK:

[s]But we are talking about the top 3 leagues in Europe, Dzeko hasn't played in Europe's top 3 leagues before
[/s]
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Juanmike(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ustec:
Edin Dzeko : "Me too i played in three Leagues, I scored more than 50 goals in those leagues. Which is Bundesliga, Premier league and Serie A but they won't talk about it because i am not Cristiano Ronaldo or someone else they bow.

But I feel nothing about it, i am Dzeko and am happy with who I am and what I am achieving without being rated for a single thing I do on the field. Some Players they get coverage for even Jumping.

They count the height of how He jumped, how far was the ground, people who never even liked Mathematics classes in their schools, you will find them counting things like how long a certain player hanged on air.

But you will never see them counting how Gareth Bale hanged on air to score a spectacular goal against Liverpool in kiev.

I love Cristiano, but I was shocked to hear that He was a first ever player to score 50+goals in three different leagues. I was like maybe my Goals in those three leagues does not count, as i have done that way before him. But i reminded myself that "hey, you are just Dzeko".
Pained soul
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by skondo09(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Ustec post=92669782]Edin Dzeko : "Me too i played in three Leagues, I scored more than 50 goals in those leagues. Which is Bundesliga, Premier league and Serie A but they won't talk about it because i am not Cristiano Ronaldo or someone else they bow.

I love Cristiano, but I was shocked to hear that He was a first ever player to score 50+goals in three different leagues. I was like maybe my Goals in those three leagues does not count, as i have done that way before him. But i reminded myself that "hey, you are just Dzeko"

This media ppl can lie..they just want to praise who they want to praise jare...
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by OfficialJayy: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
tesppidd:
Ooooh

Now I know where your madness came from. grin

You kept on saying sweeper sweeper sweeper and I was wondering where you saw sweeper.
So I went back to check my post..

"Dybala plays much much much deeper than Ronaldo."

"Deeper" is the word not "sweeper"

If you went to school you should have realised this typo by the entire sentence...

No wonder he kept saying sweeper..

Lies, that aint no typographical error bro.. You totally replaced one letter(D) with not one but two different letters(SW)..

You that went to school, if you wrote swuhari as the president of Nigeria in an exam, would they pass or fail you?

Okay, lets agree that dybala plays much deeper than cr7, is that the reason why he should have the same number of assist as cr7?? surely having the opportunity to feed a proven goalscorer like cr7 should guarantee him at least 10 assists, don't you think?
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Whobedatte(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
NORSIYK:

Top 4
But they have the same UEFA coefficient .
So it's top 4 leagues bro.
EPL, LALIGA, BUNDESLIGA , SERIEA ranks same in uwfa rankings and coefficient.
Stop pushing a different agenda . tongue
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Rocboy112: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
NORSIYK:
Another wonder of the world
Dybala 11 goals and 6 assists.
CR7 31 goals and 6 assits.
Immobile 36 goals and 9 assists.

Same mistake English league made by Awarding theirs to Henderson instead of Debryne
U 2 sabi soccer not like people on here commenting on what dey don’t even know
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by jaeyking(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ustec:

Actually Luiz Suarez also won the golden boot in 3 different league, eredivisile, laliga and premier league.
still don't understand the fuzz abt ronaldo
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by bassman007(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
It still baffles me how C. Ronaldo was named Juventus best player and Dybala is Serie A best player. How are you the best player in the league when you were not awarded the best player in your team? undecided
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Wentworthorg: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kudos
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by mcwilliams7(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ustec:

They said Fastest Player to Score 50 goals in 3 Different leagues.
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Monday60655(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Kallmerb:
crazy things happen in football...Serie A players don't fancy Ronaldo much lol...

But seriously Ronaldo was outstanding but dybala deserved it

Yes that's exactly what I am saying. Both of them were outstanding last season, but as you said Dybala not only deserved it, but merited it.
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by popweezy(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2020
mcwilliams7:

They said Fastest Player to Score 50 goals in 3 Different leagues.
Abi oooo.. They said the "fastest" not the "first"
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Wentworthorg: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Excellent
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Techiekingee(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2020
bassman007:
It still baffles me how C. Ronaldo was named Juventus best player and Dybala is Serie A best player. How are you the best player in the league when you were not awarded the best player in your team? undecided
Because his team cheated him

1 Like

Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by ninodaniel(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ustec:

Bro get ur facts right Eden Dzeko scored 50 goals on the dot in EPL games and not 50+....
So the record is still correct cristiano scored 50+ in the three leagues.... 50 goals and 50+ goals are not the same... Thank u
I'm a fan of dzeko though but him and ronaldo no dey the same level
Re: Juventus' Paulo Dybala Named Serie A MVP For 2019/20. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ustec:

Work on your abs, your hairstyle and your PR. Also, can you appear with only pants on a magazine front page? That also helps in being a better player.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: FIFA 2018 World Cup - Saturday 16 June / Super Falcons Defeats Icelandic Side Selfoss 6-1 / Xavi Hernandez Tests Positive For COVID19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.