Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Letters To Meg - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Letters To Meg (128 Views)

70 Ready-Made Best DFY Sales Letters to Copy and Market (Very Valuable Info) / 70 Ready-Made Best DFY Sales Letters to Copy and Market Your PRODUCTS & SERVICES / Letters To Meg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letters To Meg by Anii07(f): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dear Meg,

I understand that you're about starting your career as a freelancer which is why I'm writing to you as a colleague in the freelance world.

Before you set out fully, choose a niche you're most passionate about. It's okay to offer two related (or maybe different) services but it isn't okay to offer all the services. The reason is simple: your potential clients want to hire an expert in a certain field and not a jack-of-all-trades. The moment they perceive from your profile that you fall into the second category, they will elope with their jobs (and by extension, your money).

So, calm down and ask yourself which area you're really skilled at and most passionate about before setting out. If you're deficient in your niche of interest, you can always subscribe to any of the free or paid online courses and trainings. You can also make Google and YouTube your closest friends. It will do you a lot of good and it will save you a lot of frustrations in the long run.

I will write to you tomorrow about how to craft an outstanding profile on any freelancing site but until then, feel free to slide into my ever slippery DM to seek counsel.

Love,
Anii.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Extinguishers Dealers In Lagos Supplys, Services And Refills . / With Just 550k You Have Already Secure A Land At Isiki Ode Omi Ibeju-lekki / Turramurra Podiatry Centre: Best Option For Foot Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.