Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah (2000 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Gjrich(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
During a program tagged “Let’s talk Southern Kaduna Crisis” on Nigeria Info FM News.
Dr Mailafia Obadiah, the former Deputy Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria made some shocking revelations about the plans of the bandits and Boko Haram who are currently wrecking havoc in the Northeast Nigeria.

He was asked, do you think the Government is unwilling or unable to protect the people of southern Kaduna ?

Responding to the question, he said the fact is that it is not only unable to but it is unwilling and we have good reason to feel that they are part of parcel of killers.

Let me some revelation for you, he said. How will Government will just say it is revenge killing and they left it there.

Oh, because it is revenge killing. The body language of this administration , the body language of the state government shows clearly that they have the hand in the killings.

You see General Abacha, and people didn’t give me his due, do you think he would have tolerated that nonsense ? He asked.

Let me some revelation for you, because of some of us don’t have our own intelligence network.

I have meant with some of the bandits, we have meant with some of their high commanders, one or two have repented they have sat down with us not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the Northern governors is the Commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria.

Boko Haram and Bandits are one and the same thing. They have sophisticated network, during this lockdown their planes were moving as if there was no lockdown. Moving ammunitions, logistics, moving money and distributing them to different part of the country.

They are already in the South, in the rain forest of the south, they are everywhere, he said.

They told us, when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase two.

The phase two is that they go into urban cities, going from house to house killing prominents people.

He said by 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria.

Watch the video here: https://twitter.com/i/status/1292758431338827776

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Roundpeg: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Keep revealing...
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Brandstudio01: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ok
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by SadiqBabaSani: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ohboiiii
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Brandstudio01: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
My brother I'm not sure I'm surprise.
That's what you get in a little space as Nigeria whose interests are divided for personal gains and greed

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Racoon come oooooo
Gjrich:
During a program tagged They told us that one of the Northern governors is the Commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1292758431338827776
grin grin grin grin I won't be surprised if it's El-rufai undecided

Where's that good for nothing Okezie Ikpeazu

Come and see the states harbouring real terrorists and it doesn't stop the inflow of cash from the Federal Government

Look for another excuse!!!

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Na so
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Gjrich:
During a program tagged “Let’s talk Southern Kaduna Crisis” on Nigeria Info FM News.
Dr Mailafia Obadiah, the former Deputy Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria made some shocking revelations about the plans of the bandits and Boko Haram [/b]who are currently wrecking havoc in the Northeast Nigeria.

He was asked, do you think the Government is unwilling or unable to protect the people of southern Kaduna ?

[b]Responding to the question, he said the fact is that it is not only unable to but it is unwilling and we have good reason to feel that they are part of parcel of killers

Let me some revelation for you, he said. How will Government will just say it is revenge killing and they left it there.

Let me some revelation for you, because of some of us don’t have our own intelligence network.

They told us that one of the Northern governors is the Commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria.

Boko Haram and Bandits are one and the same thing.
They have sophisticated network,

during this lockdown their planes were moving as if there was no lockdown. Moving ammunitions, logistics, moving money and distributing them to different part of the country.

They are already in the South, in the rain forest of the south, they are everywhere, he said.

They told us, when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase two.

The phase two is that they go into urban cities, going from house to house killing prominents people.

What other evidence does the international community need

Nigerians, this matter concern all of us ooooo

If you think it's not your business, if it happens to you, who will speak up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by SweetJoystick(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
Name the northern governor, is he a serving or ex governor?

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Racoon(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nothing new because the North Central is assumed a conquered territory by Fulanis.The NW governors are negotiating with bandits/unknown gunmen while the FG is granting BH terrorists commiting atrocities in the NE amnesty.This is simply why insecurity esp.in the northern region will never abate.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by ChiefOloye(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wait until the news goes viral, he wouldn't only retract it, he completely deny ever making the statement. You just watch out.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Afolabimills(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Let everyone prepare

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Mo3891: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Just one?
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Racoon(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Racoon come oooooo! I won't be surprised if it's El-rufai Where's that good for nothing Okezie Ikpeazu? Come and see the states harbouring real terrorists and it doesn't stop the inflow of cash from the Federal Government.Look for another excuse!
My dear, terrorism is now a major source of cashing out by the northern leaders even @ the expense of wasting lives.This is another dangerous dimension to our national life.

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Miner13: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2020
northern governor from one of her K_STATE..your reasoning is just as good as mine

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Arrewa: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ok
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by TooMuchStuff: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
EL-RUFAI
.......also.....
Chief Kidnapper of Chibok gals --Mama Taraba

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Queenttoast01: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
I have known this since inception

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by batstan(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
sad

I hate it when men with balls cannot call a spade a spade.

Just say the name and prove that you truly love your people or just shut it.
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Ekpeitut: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nothing surprising here...it's an open secret that there is a sinister agenda by this terrorists backing government. How else will you justify the foolishness in "rehabilitating" and forcing people to accept "repentant boko haram members"?

The government are complicit in these killings. For the civil war part..well God pass them.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by nabiz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Gjrich:
Dr Mailafia Obadiah, the former Deputy Governor, Central Bank Of Nigeria made some shocking revelations about the plans of the bandits and Boko Haram who are currently wrecking havoc in the Northeast Nigeria.

Responding to the question, he said the fact is that it is not only unable to but it is unwilling and we have good reason to feel that they are part of parcel of killers.

Oh, because it is revenge killing. The body language of this administration , the body language of the state government shows clearly that they have the hand in the killings.

You see General Abacha, and people didn’t give me his due, do you think he would have tolerated that nonsense ? He asked.

I have meant with some of the bandits, we have meant with some of their high commanders, one or two have repented they have sat down with us not once, not twice.

Boko Haram and Bandits are one and the same thing. They have sophisticated network, during this lockdown their planes were moving as if there was no lockdown. Moving ammunitions, logistics, moving money and distributing them to different part of the country.

what is the different between what Nnamdi kalu is saying and what this man just said. A lot of things happened during the lockdown. Nnamdi kalu said this and people called him names because he is an igbo man. And average Nigerian is an evil. They can cover evil because of peanuts and as far as it is not affecting the immediately.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Vyzz: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin

I won't be surprised if it is two
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Righteousness89(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tho Hands Join in Hands! The Wicked will not Go Unpunished!!

Vengeance is Mine says the Lord!

There is a God in Heaven, Whose ways are not the Ways of Men!

HE is The Man of War!

All we need to do as Individuals is to Submit our Spirit, Soul and Body to Him! Leave the Test to Him

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Ojiofor: 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Where is Gowon and Danjuma?
Useless impotent generals.
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by DEROX: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Racoon come oooooo

grin grin grin grin I won't be surprised if it's El-rufai undecided

Where's that good for nothing Okezie Ikpeazu

Come and see the states harbouring real terrorists and it doesn't stop the inflow of cash from the Federal Government

Look for another excuse!!!

wait and see this your words will hunt you by 2023 arrewa can you see this yamuri goat o

1 Like

Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by clarocuzioo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kkk
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Let the leaders in the north keep habouring criminals they will learn in the hard way,if you in need of a cleaning outfit for ur houses,estates,school etc nd fumigation check my signature patronise us today
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Chimezirim121: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
This man should be protected at all costs cool
Re: One Of The Northern Governors Is Boko Haram Commander –Dr. Mailafia Obadiah by Heffalump(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
El Rufai is the Northern governor that is the commander of BH, no doubt undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Govt Shuts Down Bet9ja, Kingbet, Others In Kaduna / US.2020: See What Trump Did That Buhari Also Did In Last Election / A Nice Shot Of Ibadan Day And Night Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.