Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze (20479 Views)

Gunmen Kill 24, Set Houses Ablaze In Benue Communities (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos) / Benue Set For Mass Burial Of Two Priests, 17 Others (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by omooba969(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Basitelo1:
Dis corntree mata don tire person!
Na everyday we dey hear bad news seff cry cry

Till all of una get sense. grin
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Castol200: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Why?
I used that to book space. I was quick to edit it and write my opinion on the matter
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
It will never be well with those who one way or the other have a hand in all the atrocities going on in our nation.. lord have mercy. ���

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
May GOD save our christain brother/sister over there...

Which kain prayer be dis, is He not God of all?
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Bobotic(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Father Lord Have Mercy On Us

Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by morris477(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
I thought say they are doing meeting with buhari today how come the killing never stop
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by freemandela4(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Is there a day we wake without bad news in this country?
why are humans this heartless and wicked.
We are living the life of "TOMORROW IS NOT GUARANTEE
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Lightangel65: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/10/gunmen-kill-13-in-benue-set-houses-ablaze/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

If i was president i would expect all these islamic bastards, all islams should be killed on sight and their dicks cut off and fed to them
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Nchenches: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/10/gunmen-kill-13-in-benue-set-houses-ablaze/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Scene from a country with a leader who has ulterior motives not favorable to majority of people in the country.

Lawlessness reigns.

RIP. Your sins were that you were callEd Nigerians, and you can’t change it.
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by extol1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
If we are holding El-rufai responsible for southern Kaduna then Ortom must be held responsible here as well

You can't be biased because one is Apc and the other PDP
I guess you forgot that the kaduna case is one sided compare to Benue state

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Enyimbamercedes: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tomorrow the president will be shocked, condemn the act, direct the IGP to ensure the perpetrators are brought to book...nobody will be held responsible and we will move on
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by badmrkt(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
If we are holding El-rufai responsible for southern Kaduna then Ortom must be held responsible here as well

you are the most unintelligent person on this forum. You are a Yoruba person , I strongly believe...
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Deborah98(f): 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
If I tell you say this killings,banditry and boko Haram issue never tire me I lie,na so so bad news,who we offend Biko �
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

They won't, HYPOCRISY is their first name.
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Juliusmomoh: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
omooba969:

Which kain prayer be dis, is He not God of all?
Did i talk to u ? Are u god ?... Some pipu should just mind there business biko
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
Juliusmomoh:
May GOD save our christain brother/sister over there...
[/s]

So God should only save ya Xtian brothers? RUBBISH.
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ortom said herdsmen vigilante are not welcome I n benue state last week, they just want to use this one to send message to him that they are already on ground.
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Kissiemu(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
What does the report mean by "chieftaincy tussle"?
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Basitelo1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Till all of una get sense.

Bros I no be APC zombie
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Lightangel65: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:
[s][/s]

Yes God only save christains cause they belive in him. Muslims can die cause its their own kind killing and muslims should be wiped out
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Juliusmomoh: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:
[s][/s]
What is bad about it?
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Teejay13(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
Insecurity anywhere is a threat to human right.

What action is the government planning to take against the perpetrators of such act?

This cant be condoled in our society.

Lets all use this medium to amplify our voice and call on the international agency to intervene.

Because it is obvious that our government are quite in this issue.

#StopkillinginSouthernKaduna
#StopkillinginBenue
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
Lightangel65:

Yes God only save christains cause they belive in him. Muslims can die cause its their own kind killing and muslims should be wiped out
[/s]

Delusional ret@rd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Lightangel65: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:
[s][/s]

Delusional ret@rd.

Bleep you and if you are a muslim you will be killed and tortured in hell, may demons rape you use your dick for suya and feed you
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by ebbo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
badmrkt:
you are the most unintelligent person on this forum. You are a Yoruba person , I strongly believe...

Keep quiet guy, the guy is making a lot of sense. Blame benue state governor too.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by omooba969(m): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
Juliusmomoh:

Did i talk to u ? Are u god ?... Some pipu should just mind there business biko
[/s]

Trash.

You need a new brain.
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by unscripted(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

this is the most stupid comment have seen in a long time , to hell with both parties , people lost lifes and all your brand new brain can think about is partisan politics , this country has a serious people problem .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by chubinwa(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is a pity to note that government have failed woefully to protect the lives and properties of the people which is one there major roles and obligations. the people of the affected areas should be wary of these monsters in human clothing so as to defend themselves in time of dangers like this
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by judility(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
People should rise up and defend them self, if the come kill you, try kill like tree before, all people in that community should be on allart, fight back when the attack, fight for you life since the so called government are helpless, don't just dia like that..
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Drizzy5001(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

Lives of Fellow Humans Wasted like Chicken..

This is a Generation of People that Feed and Drink Wickedness..

Live Ready Folks! Not all of us will be alive to witness the Rapture!

Many will go before that day.

What Matters is Making Heaven at Death or Rapture! Whichever Comes First

Live Ready! Live Prepared for Eternity..

Bros which network are u using?
Re: Gunmen Kill 13 In Benue, Set Houses Ablaze by Drizzy5001(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Shit hole country. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k / Man Who Breaks Into Shops To Steal Rods Caught & Chained In Delta(photos) / My Pick-pocket Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.