Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Teach Me How To Make Quote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Teach Me How To Make Quote (744 Views)

Top 10 Highly-desired Skills You Can Teach Yourself / Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? / Teach me a Dialect! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Make Quote by mrofficial(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2007
Please how do i make quote on Nairaland. Ejamisi
Re: Teach Me How To Make Quote by iice(f): 5:29am On Jun 19, 2007
Click reply, scroll down to the posts and on the right hand side of your screen just above the quote, you will see 'insert quote'.
Cheerio
Re: Teach Me How To Make Quote by mrofficial(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
iice:

Click reply, scroll down to the posts and on the right hand side of your screen just above the quote, you will see 'insert quote'.
Cheerio

Thanks sweety.

(1) (Reply)

Posting A New Topic On Nairaland / Phone Section Moderator Don Run! / Life Is All About: """"|||||"""""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.