Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Delivery With Low Prices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Delivery With Low Prices (398 Views)

5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivery With Low Prices by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Enjoy affordable logistics rates on all your deliveries with us. We offer exceptional logistics service at unbeatable prices.
Our prices are according to your delivery destination, each areas in the lagos state has its own prices.We deliver your product and collect money from the customer. Then remits the money into your bank account.

Re: Delivery With Low Prices by sirleke(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pls boss

Help me win this scanner.
Nominate *sirleke*

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103

hakeemhakeem:
Enjoy affordable logistics rates on all your deliveries with us. We offer exceptional logistics service at unbeatable prices.
Our prices are according to your delivery destination, each areas in the lagos state has its own prices.We deliver your product and collect money from the customer. Then remits the money into your bank account.
You can also call/WhatsApp our customer support line on 08035260901.

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend An Online Company That Give Loans / I Made A Mistake That Cost Me N15,000 / Ship Your Items From The UK To Nigeria At An Affordable Cost Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.