Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How to make a transfer from one bank account to another - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make a transfer from one bank account to another (140 Views)

How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to make a transfer from one bank account to another by AustinCwhizzy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
How can I transfer money from one bank account to another using bvn, registered sim, account details. The account does not have an ATM card.
The account is actually my Bro own but his not in Nigeria for now and am the one with all the information, he told me to make use of the money for personal issue (family issue). The bank said there's no way they will give anyone the money unless the real owner. They gave us an email address that we will give our complain to, which he has already did and they send some files to him to fill and he has filled it and sent it back to them but no reply from them since them.
No insult please.
Mature minds only.
If you got any solution, inbox me on WhatsApp +2349034128876.

(1) (Reply)

Work On Superhighway Excites Coscharis Boss, Seeks To Invest In Cross River. / Time To Work Smart People / 10,000 Litecoin, Claim Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.