Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Obaseki May Not Be Loyal But He Is Not A Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki May Not Be Loyal But He Is Not A Thief (298 Views)

Obaseki May Have No One To Fight For Him - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / 2020: Obaseki May Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki May Not Be Loyal But He Is Not A Thief by Sonnyboom: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
I was shocked when I sae the image attached below on one of the thread Ize-Iyamu n Oshomole took their campaign to Esan land.

I believe the pix was posted by a PDP supporter so I decide to create a counter to find out if this is true and if indeed it is how do we now explain the fact that Obaseki with one of his commissioner who is still languishing in French jail were caught Laundering over $2M in cash ?

We all can attest no commissioner can ever have access to that kind of money even if his father is Dangote n the commissioner was sacrificed to serve jail time to save Obaseki so I ask is that not a criminal act by a thief ?! Pls let's debate.

Extra: We all know Ize-Iyamu is presently facing criminal charges for sharing in the campaign loot Ebele Jonathan sent to Edo along with others so no one claim the pastor is a saint but is Obaseki a rogue and a bigger criminal judging by his money Laundering act ?

Re: Obaseki May Not Be Loyal But He Is Not A Thief by Sonnyboom: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

For Edo, Ize-iyamu Is A Two-in-one Product / Please How Can I Get The INEC’s Official Email Address? / Pdp’s Umbrella Walk In Edo State – The Walk Of Freedom Soporu Uwadiegu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.