Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Sending Money Around The Nation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sending Money Around The Nation (1137 Views)

Sending Money From Nigeria To UK / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / Sending Money From Dubai To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Money Around The Nation by nah: 4:55am On Feb 01, 2006
I dey travel go give ma bros money for skool all the time. I want to know about a way i can send him money without having to travel or having an account. Thanks for una help.
Re: Sending Money Around The Nation by Seun(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2006
For money transfer within the country:
1) Use Moneygram or any of the other local money transfer services.
2) Use a bank like STB that allows speedy transfer of money within their branch network.
Re: Sending Money Around The Nation by Icon(m): 6:15am On Feb 03, 2006
You could also use Western Union Money Transfer. But you'll have to pay the charges.
Using a bank with an online, realtime system like Seun adviced is still the best. It'll get there in Seconds.
Re: Sending Money Around The Nation by Kivaro(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2009
This might work for you. Open a joint account in the village near the bros with the condition "I (your name alone) or my bros alone, you can also jointly have other people on it to contol distribution". Then open your own account alone at the same bank in your city or use your current one.

Then get online banking for the accounts in your name at your current city and you can transfer money to the bros from your account to the other joint account. You can have your coffee while you do this banking online. How convenient!

I live far off and I use this method to fund some cousins' monthly living expenses at school. It is safe to use internet cafe to access your account if you do not have computer at home (trust technology a little bit). To fund my own account I send western union to it once a year. I have sighed since I resorted to this method.

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Did The Research For You: List Of Venture Capitalist And Investors In Nigeria / You Can Only Be Rich, If You Do What The Rich Do.find Out / Liberty Reserve Vs Alertpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.