Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady (386 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady by Legitupdate: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please, Someone Pray for me I want to Convert to Christianity, Am tired of Islam- Lady Cry Out

Following the recent news that broke out on the social media, as a popular Nigerian hausa singer Aminu got sentence to death for blasphemy against prophet Muhammed in one of song that he released, the information shocked many social media users and they reacted bitterly by condemning the action that was taken by the Shariah law judge who sentence Aminu to death by hanging as punishment for blasphemy against prophet Muhammed,

She said........

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/10/please-someone-pray-for-me-i-want-to-convert-to-christianity-am-tired-of-islam-lady-cry-out/ [/url]

Re: Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady by youthsinitiativ(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
I pity this your fine head on your behalf
Re: Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady by WinLABSstores: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Your choice
Your problem
Wu ur decision epp?
Re: Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady by Righteousness89(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lord JESUS, I bring forth this sister before you. Give her a Personal Unforgettable Experience that will bring her to you without Struggle in Jesus Name ..Amen

6 Likes

Re: Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady by jesusjnreloaded(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
With God nothing shall be impossible! I hope she's sincere though not just because of what happened to Aminu, because that is key to God coming in to empower her towards achieving that aim.

I've gotten a new prayer point, I just wish I knew her name, but nothing spoil because when i pray about her, God would know exactly who I'm talking about.

Nothing pass God!
Re: Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady by Vyzz: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
thambolo:

I adore you❕

E Don do... It is Okay.

Ah ah...

What is wrong with u... How can u be chasing your follow man from thread to thread saying rubbish even though he doesn't reply u.... It is becoming creepy..

As for the Muslim girl... U didn't have to loud it for ya safety
Re: Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady by VirginFinder: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Lord JESUS, I bring forth this sister before you. Give her a Ppersonal Uunforgettable Eexperience that will bring her to you without Sstruggle in Jesus Name ..Amen
Re: Someone Pray For Me I Want To Convert To Christianity, Am Tired Of Islam- Lady by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vyzz:

E Don do... It is Okay.
Ah ah...
What is wrong with u... How can u be chasing your follow man from thread to thread saying rubbish even though he doesn't reply u.... It is becoming creepy..
As for the Muslim girl... U didn't have to loud it for ya safety

Child's play! wink
It's his second moniker, he's using that one to call attention on what he's typing and it surely caught your attention! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fück You Satan / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Predicts Rapture To Happen In 10 Years / Ever Slept and Dreamt About Perfumes?, Please Come In For Interpretations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.