Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Setup Your School Online Platform Using Gsuite For Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Setup Your School Online Platform Using Gsuite For Education (186 Views)

Gsuite For Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / ASUU: Has Your School Resumed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setup Your School Online Platform Using Gsuite For Education by decollex(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
In this season of COVID-19, schools are having a hard time coping with the online teaching and assessment of their learners.

But Google is offering a package of G-suite environment to schools (Secondary & Tertiary Institutions)

The following are incorporated; customized email on your school domain, Google Classroom, Google Form with the add-on enabled, Jamboard, Slides, Sheets, Docs, Sites, Calendar, Hangout - a video platform for a live meeting with the students.

At the end of the project i will organise a training session for the school admins and teachers on how to get started on making the best use of the online platform

Stop wasting your money on Zoom and other platforms.

I work with a Google Partner based in the Uk and we have setup over 20 schools in Nigeria so far.

if you are interested or you know a school that is interested you can contact me on 08122805843.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Matawalle To Establish N400m NOUN Study Centre In Zamfara, To Sponsor 200 Studen / Imsu Off-campus Hostels Fumigation Set To Kick Off - What Imo Stars Should Know / Important Information For All Ond, Nce And Hnd Holders Who Applied For Npower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.