Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Please Help I Need Educational Advice In Choosing A Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help I Need Educational Advice In Choosing A Course (173 Views)

JAMB 2019-things To Consider When Choosing A Course / Please Advice. In 400l And Considering To Write Jamb / I Need Help........i Need Educational Counseling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need Educational Advice In Choosing A Course by Cyphrr(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2020
Good day nairalanders.
Pls I just decided to seek advice from the professionals in the house, ok now I wrote waec with the hope of getting med surg 2019, it didn’t work out, now am done chasing medicine have been chasing it for 4 years I think it’s time I let go, for some reason they don’t seem to give it to me and I don’t accept any other course.
So pls this is my recent waec result what reliable sustainable course can I study with it

Re: Please Help I Need Educational Advice In Choosing A Course by yanabasee1(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Nobody will tell you what course you should study of you don't have a direction for yourself.....

The JAMB brochure is for you to check courses and subject tht you feel you can do better and after finding a course...You could browse about it on Google and probably come here to seek for advice...

Go and do some homework....
Re: Please Help I Need Educational Advice In Choosing A Course by NobleKing001(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Why on earth you haven't made any decision on the kind of Course you want to study in sch...

you should have that in mind since you want to further your Education..
anyways, what ever course you later choose, make sure you add handwork/Skills or business. that is what Nigeria need now
Re: Please Help I Need Educational Advice In Choosing A Course by Cyphrr(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Right now am just lost, I got a vision about studying law but I don’t have lit in English there so I am not quite sure that will work out but I’ll still enquire about that, why am asking is right now I just want to further, not like I need it but just for professionalism, as for hand work am quite okay I sell and import gadgets and so far so good God has been faithful but I just need to further so at least I can have something.
The pursuit for med surg all these years just killed my zeal for education that’s why I went into the business, but now I just know I need to further but really don’t know the course to strive for that’s okay, you guys know how Nigeria is so the professional job dosent affect my company

(1) (Reply)

Money Or Power? / How To Explain What A Text Is All About In Advanced English Grammar / Buhari Approves Special Salary Scale For Teachers, Increases Years Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.