Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Be Great In Life, Career And Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Be Great In Life, Career And Business (324 Views)

How To BE Great And Successful || Daily Quotes To Guide You! / Life, Career And Success / Add This To Your Career And Insulate Yourself From Unemployment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Great In Life, Career And Business by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Sometime last year(2019) I was thinking: "What can I do to make sure my generations get guidance on how to succeed and be great in whatever they wish to do in life, career and business-wise. So, I thought to myself, how about write a book that'd serve as a guide and help them in my absence. That thought gave birth to my book "Advice From The Great" which I released in the third quarter of the year 2020(August precisely). Just within the same week of its release, I started getting testimonies from those that read it. So I'm here to share with you for free some of the things in the book.

- Follow Your Heart
Regrets Of A 46-Year Old
I shared a story of a 46year old regretting why he didn't go after his passion and went into becoming the very opposite of all he ever fantasized about. this happens in today's world so much where people place so much value on going to school and not doing what they're called on earth to achieve. I've never seen anyone who becomes a great or a billionaire in the career he/she is not designed to do.

- Age is not a limit
6 Million At 13 years
I shared a story of a young boy of 13 years who made 6 million naira equivalent in Nigerian naira. When he was just 8 he wrote a book and from then he kept growing and today he owns a company. who said children are destined to only achieve certificates and not dare the impossible. Well that little mister just changed the status quo

- Develop yourself constantly
Hey Student, You're Scammed
In this particular chapter I made mention the reason why this century lack jobs unlike in the 1970 and the greatest thing one can do is to develop self far above the degree he/she had obtained

I won't be able to share an 111 pages , 27 chapters book on this platform that'd be absurd. And of course chapters like "Dangote Sold Candy Sweets", "Elon Musk Vs status Quo", "David Ibiyeomie Declines", and so many other interesting chapters. Just if you're interested and love the taste of greatness then its the right book for you. Reach out to me on WhatsApp http:///+2347037432078
or http://instagram.com/ifeanyiakomas

#AdviceFromTheGreat-Series

--- Ifeanyi Akomas (Softwareboy)

Re: How To Be Great In Life, Career And Business by NoRetreat(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2020
The end of a matter is better than the beginning.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Great In Life, Career And Business by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: How To Be Great In Life, Career And Business by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 1:17am On Aug 16, 2020
I'm hosting a class on Branding this Friday. Please endeavor to be part of it, you'd learn how to grow in career and business and charge more for the same services just by branding. See you there!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland / 7 Ways To Make Six Figures Working Online 2020 / Get Certified As A Data Analyst Today And Earn Chances Of Job Placements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.