Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Is Your Take About Making Money Online? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Your Take About Making Money Online? (202 Views)

What You Have Never Heard About Making Money Online. / What You Have Never Heard About Making Money Online Simply With Your Smartphone. / I Know You Post Pictures Online, How About Making Dollars With It Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take About Making Money Online? by Lawsome90038(m): 12:59am On Aug 11, 2020
I remember how I used to type "writers needed" on nairaland search bar. I did this almost every morning. I knew I had the skills though...

Sometimes, I'll negotiate with clients I got from this platform and write what they required diligently. The truth is some will end up not paying even a dime, and they'll stop replying to your messages.

I was fed up. The funny thing was that I didn't have much experience, I was barely 3 months into the skill.

When I got favored was when I got to know about upwork. I started sending proposals. I won't lie to you, you might not get a job on your first proposal. But once you get the first job..more and more will start coming.

I'm not even up to eight months in this skill, but I now make 6 figures monthly just applying my writing skills on upwork.

You might be more experienced than I am, you might even have better skills. So what's really holding you... Do you want to keep playing it safe?

No one goes far, playing it small. Play your last card, it could turn out just fine. I dare you to take action.
Chat me up on WhatsApp now @ 09032674831

I want to help you approve your upwork account. Have you been trying for ages? Don't give up yet, I can help you!

So what if I'm new? My friend, Chelsea, landed her first job with zero samples and experience. She just had the determination.

You could be us..but you've refused to try.

Today is another day , would you continue to live the same way you have lived all this while?
Chat me up on whatsapp now @ 09032674831 to get your Upwork account

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take About Making Money Online? by InfernoNig: 1:19am On Aug 11, 2020
All na MMM in disguise
Re: What Is Your Take About Making Money Online? by jackfruit800: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Turn your hobby into your small business, and you will be really happy. I like creating some cool lapel pins like those on https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins/soft-enamel for example, and I then sell those online to make money. It is a really cool and funm way to make some extra income!
Re: What Is Your Take About Making Money Online? by Klass99(f): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: What Is Your Take About Making Money Online? by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Klass99:

Lol you are funny, but there's a lot of truth in what you said.

@ OP, my experience with earning online has been a disappointing and fruitless search. All I have found is get rich quick schemes and scammers desperately trying to scam people, with some dishonest opportunity.

Finding honest/legit work online, on authentic websites which offer remote work has been a challenge, because the moment some foreign websites see your IP Address as Nigeria, you are automatically blocked and told those opportunities are not available in your country. Na wetin yahoo yahoo and the likes of hushpuppi don cause.

As for Upwork and the other site similar to it, I didn't bother myself because those sites are over-saturated. Your writing experience on NL is one of the reasons I don't even stress about responding to all these ads looking for writers. NL is full of dishonest people like that, especially the business section.

Ehen ehen

(1) (Reply)

NGO JOBS: Child Protection In Emergency (CPiE) Programme Manager Needed Urgently / . / Fashion Stylist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.