Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 10 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 10 (240 Views)

PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 20 / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 19 / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 10 by graceola001(f): 4:13am On Aug 11, 2020
PAULINA... A Life With A Difference
© OLAYEMI GRACE

EPISODE TEN
Evelyn appeared in the room with a bottle of malt and some biscuits.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting,” she said placing the malt and biscuits on the table in front of Paulina.

“No problem at all,” Paulina replied.

“Well, I guess you can now gist me right?” Paulina asked and they both laughed.

“Of course, I’m just very happy about how God has been helping me ever since I gave my life to Him.”

“And I also went for evangelism yesterday and I was able to win someone for Christ by sharing my story with her.”

“I think I’ve discovered my purpose in life. God wants me to proclaim the gospel by sharing my story to teenagers and young adults and to help as many people that are in the same situation to show them the way of peace and joy,” Evelyn said smiling.

“That’s a very good thing. You know it very important for us to discover our purpose in life and not just purpose but our calling and assignment and ministry so we can really maximize our potentials to glorify God.” Paulina said.

“Have you prayed about it?” She asked.

“Yes, I have and I’m very convinced that is what God wants me to do.”

Paulina encouraged her and told her of the importance of always seeking the face of God before doing anything and to always obey Him. They shared the word of God together and prayed before Paulina finally departed to her own house.

Evelyn was one of the people Paulina loved to spend time with. She was always happy and full of life. She would always have a lot of questions to ask and revelations to share. She was really growing in faith and Paulina was very happy for her.

Paulina walked pass a group of ladies and greeted them, she still had some tracts with her so she shared it with them with a smile telling them that Jesus loved them and He was ready to save them.

“How can a young lady like this be living her life so pathetically?” One of the ladies said as Paulina left them.

“Pathetic you say? She is living the best life anyone can dream of,” another replied.

“What is there to desire in the way she dresses shabbily and doesn’t even have fun at all?”

“You don’t mean it.”

“She is the type of lady everyone secretly wants to be like.”

“Don’t you want to be exceptionally brilliant and be a blessing to everyone around you?” One of them asked.

“Well, I want to be.”

“Then you have to really devote your life to Jesus.”

“You see, it takes commitment to whatever we are doing to make a difference. Some of us go to church but really we are not living the life we ought to live and that is why no one can see us and desire the kind of life we live.” The lady continued…

“She has really done a lot of great things for God in this school and if we are really going to the same heaven she’s going to then I wonder how little our mansion in heaven would be compared to hers.”

“That’s true o, I pray God would help us,” another person replied.

“God has already helped us, we are the ones that need to help ourselves and rise from our sleeping state and become vibrant for God. God already gave us Jesus Christ as our savior, He gave us the Holy Spirit and also gave us abundant grace, so what other help do we need.” The lady said passionately changing the mood of the conversation to a serious one.

“This conversation is becoming serious o,” one of the ladies noticed and pointed out.

“Of course, it should be a serious one; matters of the Kingdom are always serious.” Someone else answered.

“Less I forget I heard recently that she prayed for a sick person and the person became whole instantaneously.” One of them said.

“Who?” Another asked.

Who else? Paulina of course.

“That is not a new thing. At least ever since I’ve been in this school, I have always been hearing of her doing such things.”

“And I even heard that someone stole her phone and the person’s hands became swollen and he did not recover until he returned the phone,” the lady that had been silent since they started the conversation spoke.

“I really admire this lady a lot. I wish to be like her. Every part of her life is just an inspiration to others and upon all what she is doing for God she still remains humble, kind, nice and gentle. You will never see her doing anything wrong. She’s really a perfect example of who a Christian should be,” she concluded.

“I pray God would help us as well,”
They said amen and began to leave one after the other since it was getting dark.
To be continued...

Thanks for taking out time to read through this series. Feel free to share with others but don't edit out the author's details. God bless you!

Visit www.okadabooks.com/user/Graceolayemi
To read the whole book

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Upwork Approved In Minutes! / Lagos To Deliver Sangotedo, Lekki Housing Schemes Before Year End / PAULINA Fans Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.