Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Does Milk + Malt Give Blood? (misconception About Milk And Malt) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does Milk + Malt Give Blood? (misconception About Milk And Malt) (1082 Views)

Milk And Malt / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Milk + Malt Give Blood? (misconception About Milk And Malt) by mosesdejaviano(m): 5:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Though it has been seen in many hospitals after people have donated their blood, milk or malt or combination of both were given to blood donors.

So people believed they were given those items to replenish and boost the blood they donated.

This has influenced the belief of people to think the addition of milk and malt is good for boosting blood.

Most times at home when people notice an individual shows being anemic, you will see people giving such individual milk and malt.

This belief has become a general belief and there is need to inform people to know the best way to boost their blood and food sources they can eat to boost blood in their body..............................

For Full Video : https:///DOES_MILKandMALT_GIVE_BLOOD

(1) (Reply)

Show me the Photos, I'll SHOW YOU THE MONEY! - CASH $$$$ / 4 Ways To Create PiƱa Colada /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.