Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu (11156 Views)

I Feel Betrayed By Obaseki – Shaibu / Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / Okoudoh Patrick Iyoha Resigns As DG Of Obaseki/Shaibu Movement, Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by freemandela4(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2020
LOL
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by topboss: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Obaseki is winning.

Edo no be Lagos Ooo

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Zetty177x: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2020
greenmaster:
Edo fit be Lagos

Edo no be Lagos... just watch n see

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by favour32(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
with or without rigging obaseki will win with the way his popularity keep soaring everyday because i believe you can not rig election where you are not popular
Rigging is difficult when everybody comes out to vote.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by ojaysam25(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2020
The people's candidate....Edo nor be lagos...

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by kolade560: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Ize iyamu wud be disqualified just like Bayelsa
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by omooba969(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2020
Queenserah26:
It's okay grin

Off the mic...
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by flyingpig: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Brandstudio01:
grin
Politics indeed is an orphan.

If you want to avoid heartbreak, don't support any politician. Have I made myself clear?

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Photoshop?
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2020
thesicilian:
None of the candidates have really come out with any tangible agenda other than to attack the character of his opponent.

That's how politics works.

Even in developed countries.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by flyingpig: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Maxymilliano:

I hope they all have voters card and ready to mobilize members for Obaseki's reelection.

[b]That's what matters mos[/b]t
exactly, leave audio endorsement. If i be the campaign director organizing these groups, I won't give you money until I see at least 1,000 members lined behind your back on the polling queue, that's when I give you money because you've brought people with voters card. Don't worry about transport there will be chartered bus for all of you, just converge at ogbemudia stadium.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Resemblance246: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Everybody is aware that obaseki is a real niggarrr

And ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr
Edo is not Lagos

Edo people support obaseki

While thieves and the likes of kabaka support ize iya mumu

I don't understand whenever South east and South south have issues they will be pushing south west especially in politics matters. What business does Edo has with Lagos don't understand that. The ipob hatred for Yoruba is really reflecting in the anty Edos pushing south west all in the name of APC. May be it's the south west that is selecting president or governors for Nigeria I don't understand. Ambode is out for good pls you guys should face obaseki vs Ize iyamo matter.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Zetty177x: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Obaseki...u will surely win .. Edo people want progress. Not sharing of money. #Edo nor be Lagos#

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Godsonkemz(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2020
The state and the country at large is tired of APC.

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by adelumolo(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Endorsement of no value! How many political parties, associations etc endorsed Atiku? It's quite irrelevant....
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by lexy2014: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2020
thesicilian:
None of the candidates have really come out with any tangible agenda other than to attack the character of his opponent.

God bless u& u have a lot youths on nairaland fighting & insulting themselves over these candidates. Many cramp themselves in campaign grounds to support politicians without agendas but will shy away from public protests for their own benefit. I don't seem to understand d mentality of d average Nigerian. They won't ask d right questions b4 elections. After elections they start complaining that d man is not working & he is not doing anything. Unfortunately, that's d reality of politics in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by lexy2014: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2020
kikero:

Not entirely true
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by dokxavi: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2020
Audio.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Waiting for Oshiomhole's reaction
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by thesicilian: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2020
lexy2014:

God bless u& u have a lot youths on nairaland fighting & insulting themselves over these candidates. Many cramp themselves in campaign grounds to support politicians without agendas but will shy away from public protests for their own benefit. I don't seem to understand d mentality of d average Nigerian. They won't ask d right questions b4 elections. After elections they start complaining that d man is not working & he is not doing anything. Unfortunately, that's d reality of politics in Nigeria
It's terrible, we never seem to learn from history. It's the same process that brought in the current federal and state governments, and there's indication it's going to stop any time soon.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by thesicilian: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2020
kikero:

I beg to disagree. I've been following the US elections for many years now and I must tell you, campaigns are usually issue-based rather than sentiments. Granted there's always some level of sentiments at the party level, but the process is always well structured with clear concise agendas, debates, etc. Even the source of campaign funding is questioned by the press and appropriate authority.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2020
thesicilian:

I beg to disagree. I've been following the US elections for many years now and I must tell you, campaigns are usually issue-based rather than sentiments. Granted there's always some level of sentiments at the party level, but the process is always well structured with clear concise agendas, debates, etc. Even the source of campaign funding is questioned by the press and appropriate authority.

And then there is the mudslinging.

(Example: Obama was not born in the US. )
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by thesicilian: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2020
kikero:

And then there is the mudslinging.

(Example: Obama was not born in the US. )
Lol. Of course. The Biden vs Trump match is even going to be more interesting.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by truthstands01: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
even though the endorsement is good but Obaseki should not carried away because apc has never conducted a free and fair election.

He should be battle ready just like Wike.
blood for blood
he should be more ruthless than apc because that's the only way to defeat apc.
On point.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by 4tomandchi: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
seunlayi:
What is their population vs Apc ever dynamic rigging machinery?
Don't forget that Obaseki is from APC! and knows their architecture.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Kulas: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
The Edo masses need Obaseki but some corrupt selfish politicians and the rich dont want him because he is not sharing money or allow them to enrich themselves through public funds and corrupt means. My Advice to Edolites is to consider the future of the state and the young ones. Stop allowing corruption and godfatherism to thrive.It is your money that will be used to settle them (pay back) when they grab power and who suffers it?. Vote Obaseki,
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Tareq1105: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Trumpcard05:
When we say Obaseki is the people’s Governor, these Lagos commentators & paid online trolls keep coming to spew unrealistic & phantom comments to console themselves.

Obaseki keeps getting massive support and endorsements from common working folks & the ordinary man cos his policies has affected them them most positively.

We are on ground & believe us when we say Edo no be Lagos. Come September, many will be shocked! The result won’t even be close, Obaseki is going to win by a very wide margin!

God bless Edo State & continue to save us from thieves, professional politicians & desperate power mongers.

Which endorsement?

You mean some few people's (that were given money to endorse) views is a representation of all?

Keep relying on that.
Re: Coalition Of Traders, Artisans Endorse Obaseki/Shaibu by Tareq1105: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kulas:
The Edo masses need Obaseki but some corrupt selfish politicians and the rich dont want him because he is not sharing money or allow them to enrich themselves through public funds and corrupt means. My Advice to Edolites is to consider the future of the state and the young ones. Stop allowing corruption and godfatherism to thrive.It is your money that will be used to settle them (pay back) when they grab power and who suffers it?. Vote Obaseki,

Yes, just as your saviour Obaseki is using Consultants from the same Lagos and PH to siphon Edo money for tasks meant to be done by Civil Servants.

Pdp supporters are blind.

We asked your Obaseki come out with anything to show that Oshiomole demanded money from him for the world to see but he hasn't been able to do that since.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Visit Kalakuta Museum. Pics / 2019: APC Says Kwara Politics Has Taken A New Direction / Aba Election: APC Candidate, Mascot Kalu Casts His Vote In Eziama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.