Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Predators On My Snail Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Predators On My Snail Farm (330 Views)

My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / My Snail Farming Journey / My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predators On My Snail Farm by NGsnails: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2020
Today, let's quickly talk about some ways to prevent predators from gaining access to your farm ✍️

When I decided to start farming snails on a large scale, I began to encounter different predators all around � well, I was so very scared that I'll have to run away when I encounter them. Fast forward to now, we don't spare any predator on the farm because, it may pose as a threat to the next team member working on the farm and may be caught unaware.�
-
Well, does that mean snails attract slot of predators?� Not at all; it's their environment that attract these predators. The fact that snails thrive in a cool environment, as such, many of their predators are also naturally drawn to a cool environment. (Who no like better place?��)

This is why you have to put up preventive measures against them (predators) getting to your snail farm and why you have to eradicate them as soon as you spot them on your farm.

Human is the first predator for your snails� Human beings just derive pleasure stealing snails (reasons yet unknown to me�)...
... Follow this link to continue reading. https://www.ngsnails.com/6-methods-of-preventing-predators

(1) (Reply)

4weeks Old Cockerels,broiler,boiler Are Available.....08107304858 / Cannibalism In Poultry Birds/debeaking Machine/ Available-09041362451. / FG Tells ASUU To Consider Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.