Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To (1806 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Pays Thank You Visit To The Onojie Of Irrua (Photos) / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by belovedP247(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2020
EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To His Kneels At Igueben[b][/b]

The true story of what happened at the Palace of the Onojie of Igueben on Monday as the APC Governorship campaign train visited Esan land has been revealed.

A Palace chief who witnessed the whole drama told our correspondent that the press crew from all media houses were hurriedly sent out of the palace when the crisis started.

Narrating the true story, the high Chief explained what transpired as he was present there when it all started.

He said: “I witnessed everything. All the journalists were sent out when the trouble started, the Onojie of Igueben, HRH Ehizojie Eluojierior II had welcomed everyone who came and afterward, the candidate of APC in the upcoming governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu spoke about his mission and vision for Edo state”

“Also, Oshiomhole spoke about their mission, then the Onojie of Ewatto was made to speak on behalf of the Esan Monarchs, praising Oshiomhole for his efforts at developing the state while he was the governor, but messed up his administration by deposing the Onojie of Uromi at the end of his administration”.

He added: “At that point, Ize-Iyamu quickly got up and began to apologize for the mistake Oshiomhole made by suspending and dethroning the Onojie of Uromi, but as he was talking Oshiomhole took the mic from Ize-Iyamu and arrogantly said he had no regret”.

He was still speaking when the Onojie of Uromi, who was among the traditional rulers that were in the Palace of the Igueben Monarch stood up in anger and rain curses and all manners of insults on the sacked APC national chairman, Onojie of Uromi, Zaiki Anslem Edenojie II got up in anger and insisted that Oshiomhole must drop the mic and get out of the palace.

“Immediately Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu and all the party leaders who went with them went on their knees begging for forgiveness. The whole Esan Onojies at this point supported the Onojie of Uromi and told Oshiomhole to leave Esan land right away, but for Ize-Iyamu who kept begging, it would have gone worse for Comrade Adams Oshiomhole”.

It was gathered that the Ojuromi told him, “drop the mic and get out of here, I was told that you speak before you reason, you are a bastard, don`t let me see you near my palace when you come to Uromi.

1 Like

Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by youthsinitiativ(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2020
The imp truly speaks before thinking.

The man lacks integrity and shame.

What a being.

6 Likes

Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by UDUJ(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2020
I believe this really happened.

This is the type of news that should be on the nairaland frontpage. I just hope lalasticlala , mynd44 , oam4j and seun will deem it fit.

What an arrogant uncultured human being.

3 Likes

Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by dangermouse(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Its quite obvious he speaks and acts before he reasons. He has being discarded and relegated and now seeking relevance by all means. If the pastor eventually wins. Mark my word, he will still do to him what Obaseki did to him and more.

2 Likes

Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by Benbellamor: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2020
UDUJ:

This is the type of news that should be on the nairaland frontpage. I just hope lalasticlala , mynd44 , oam4j and seun will deem it fit.

for where, Mynd44 will rather isolate the thread

They will water it down

3 Likes

Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by MikeBetty(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Oshomole Again? So He Didnt Learn From "GO AND DIE"
Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by sonoforogun(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is a national embarrassment if it's true. The effect will reverberate in the whole Edo land.
Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by Dedetwo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why are these desperate politicians make the old relics called Monarchs and Royal fathers relevant in the shithole called Nigeria? A dirty ass fool who is lucky to ascend the position of governor in any state can dispose these jokers. These jackasses do not have command of their families talk less anybody on the street.
Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by Yorubasarecurse: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
The worst mistake this Ize Iyamu is making is allowing the black iyambo monkey campaign with him. This will cost him dearly. Anyway 4+4 is the best solution for the people of Edo.

1 Like

Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by emexc11(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Seems oshiomhole in poi's campaign crew is a disaster
Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by Notatribalist(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
UDUJ:

The video is all over the internet. Oshiomole is gone for good. All Esan votes are for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by ican2020: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oshiomole may have forgotten where he comes from, the Edo's don't joke with their traditions and in ranking tribes in Edo, Oshiomole's tribe do not belong to the first 2 major tribes.

I am not from Edo but touch my foot first in Esan land.

He should take it easy and if possible, stay away from the campaign trail and allow Ize do the needful
Re: EDO2020: How Onojie Of Uromi, Esan Monarchs Humiliated And Brought Oshiomhole To by Maxymilliano(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
It was gathered that the Ojuromi told him, “drop the mic and get out of here, [b]I was told that you speak before you reason
, you are a bastard, don`t let me see you near my palace when you come to Uromi.[/quote]

The news may not be 100% accurate but Oshiomole speaks and acts before he reasons.

He should be ready to prostrate across the length and breath of the State

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Can Nip The SARS Menace In The Bud / #EndSARS Protesters Reject Food, Drinks Donated MC Oluomo / BREAKING!!! Mass Resignations Set To Rock Umahi’s Camp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.