Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) (50657 Views)

Kehinde, Yetunde Longe: Husband, Wife Decorated As Commissioners Of Police / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
ponkur:
.one has to be mad to live in this type of squalor
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by obyrich(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pray you don't enter Nigeria police cell. It's another world altogether.

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Harrykn: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
This one nah nah police ghetto
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by showafrica(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nothing works here...
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Samnavy: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
The course wey dey follow them too much
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by IMASTEX: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Mtcheeew

This one an 22nd century police barrack na.

You never see Nigerian police barracks my guy.

This one na American police barracks.
Was going to say same, he saw first class barrack, he is complaining, I wonder what he will do when he sees the real police & army barracks.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Philipxxxx0: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Someone is collecting billions in the renovation of this place in Nigeria budget yearly and yet nothing is happening there.

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by dalass(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rgade:
And you expect someone that wakes to this environment everyday to be normal.
Our public university hostels are all in a similar state; but the students there are consoled by the fact that the condition is transient. Max 4-5 years and they're out searching for a better life.
But for these officers, this is their lives. Their daily reality. When you know you're stuck in a horrible place for probably the rest of your life,it deals with your psyche mehn.
The reason our police force is so wicked, heartless,angry, unprofessional and simply bad is because of the horrible living conditions these officers are subjected to; it's a no-brainer.
The Nigerian Police force is the most underfunded of all forces on the planet.

Their whole barracks are real definitions of proper shitholes!. Yikes! shocked

1 Like

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
LET THEM SUFFER
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by SoftWerkLife: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
They are not complaining so leave them
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Its a very old model water cistern flusher tank...
Twyford is the popular producer.

Oh OK. Tnx
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by gbengaeed(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
...the 4 years politicians is not our main problem, the real problem are those civil servant including the police itself, there is a budget for police camp, barracks and stations every year and they are among those department that their money never gets delayed, once the budget is sign the bad official in conjunction with permanent secretary share the money. and situation goes on and on.

3 Likes

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Body will scratch me well after bathing in this very dirty bathroom .. Well deserved for them
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by olusegzy01(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na has their house be na so their life take be ... to me Nigeria police don’t deserve good thing because of their wicked act
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kestolove:
Na curse dey follow them

Which curse dey follow them?

Is there anything in Nigeria that is good aside the political office holders?

Nigerians will always leave their politicians and face them selves ��.

Ur police men, soldiers, etc are all victims of same thing which u are also. That is victim of bad leadership and marriage called Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by gracechellar(f): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Mtcheeew

This one an 22nd century police barracks and must be their senior officers mess.

You never see Nigerian police barracks my guy. When you see original police barracks you go understand why their hearts black with their uniform.

As in....
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Mtcheeew

This one an 22nd century police barracks and must be their senior officers mess.

You never see Nigerian police barracks my guy. When you see original police barracks you go understand why their hearts black with their uniform.

My brother how you take enter my mind Sabi wetin I dey think
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Subomi007: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kestolove:
Na curse dey follow them

Which curse, your curse dey affect your polithieves?
They are just at the receiving end, just like the average Nigerians that are relying on the government to provide policies that can drive our economy, even if they are so intellectual incapacitated to create basic infrastructural amenities.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Neobinna(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
They paid you to show the best? Go around and see the worse pls. These one are one of the best in Nigeria
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by fashrola(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some of them deserve to live in that shithole.....
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Classickj(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
ponkur:
this place look like olosan police barrack in mushin
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by ollins(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
I am not understanding o. The pictures of police officers i see on Instagram are always looking so neat and smiling. Young officers slaying on Instagram looking so neat police work go dey hungry you sef. Officers stepping out of clean cars etc. It's like there are two worlds inside the Nigeria police. Dem frank MBA, Abba kyari and other officers like that must be in a different police force then.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Classickj(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
haryothosyn93:
On a more serious note, federal government is trying their best but some set of the police ogas embezzled the junior staff welfare money. That's why majority of them take laws into their own hands by demanding exorbitant money from their clients(yahoo Boys,Oloshos, harm robbers, kidnappers and the skull minners).

On the other hand, I think it curses that are affecting them too. If your papa, mama or any relatives of yours is into this police job, you need a total deliverance oh because the curses these people do receive everyday cannot be quantify.

In short... e no go better for policemen
not all police men
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
majamajic:
Op pls use , Graphic pics pls
I swear, d photos re smelling badly. shocked
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by zudozz: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
no wonder they re very unreasonable n bitter!
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Consray(f): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
That's central police station (C.S.P) barrack Enugu oooo���
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by EngrXrix(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
ponkur:
The officers and men of the Nigeria police force are still the same people who arrest youths for demanding a good governance.

Kindly see the pics below so you know the poor state and health hazards these men are exposed to yet they won't have a say.

I HAVE A LONG TERM SOLUTION FOR THESE MAINTENANCE DEFICIENCIES. ANYBODY WHO CAN GET ME AN EAR WITH TOP OFFICIALS WHO WOULD LISTEN TO MY PROPOSAL, I WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO BREAK BREAD WITH THE PERSON.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
you think curse is a small thing... people don't speak good of police, so the curse is following them up and down.
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by emanobis(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
This must be CPS Aba Police Barracks/Quarters...I can argue with anyone that it is the most decaying Police Quarters in Nigeria.
So annoying
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin grin police Amaka!!!
Re: Poor State Of Police Barracks Around Nigeria (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
If you like chase Buhari out from Aso Rock and give the Police that place, they will turn it to a pig pen or pigsty.
Those ppl have something to do with madness.
A mad man will hardly like a neat environment.

What do u think of ppl that used sachet water nylon as condom to rape sex workers.
Are they normal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / Doctor Threatens His MD With Resignation Letter. Shares His Reaction. / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.