Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated (57099 Views)

FG Approves COVID Vaccine Booster Shots / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by kadiri3(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
classicfrank4u:
This one he use in daughter for testing..
The vaccine sure die be that na grin
una believe this fucking virus exist?
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by kadiri3(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
paulolee:
finally the vaccine is here, i pray its effective, heard he gat his daughter vaccinated...thats a good way forward unlike some foreign scientist that once said theirs should be tested in African asif we are lab rats..
apart from those lied politicians I didn't see anyone that have the virus,Coro is real scam
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by kadiri3(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
oyeb15:
Sad news for WHO.

Another virus loading....
all na scam

1 Like

Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by PaulH07: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eazie351:
for the guy to drop hin pikin.

we don win.

meanwhile, China are cooking other viruses

Why hin no drop hinsef first? Hin no sey hin daughter still get better immunity if the tin backfire, but if na him, na se gobe be that.
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by almarthins(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
superCleanworks:
Action Boss
Talk and Work Boss
Leader Material Boss

you hardly see him on news for rubbish
and his words are carved in stone.
Even put his child on the line. Confident Boss.
--------
imagine any Nigerian leader making such a solid statement in a world class life and death situation. Story

Some of you dont know history so well to understand what this russians are capable of. In a country where one man controls everything like a god, dont be to sure of what he is claiming to have. Russia has a long history of betrayer. Before we go accept am, make we do proper research on d so called vacine
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by MrBONE2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
I hope y'all now believe a thread I created sometimes back about Africa.

Lalasticlala, I hope you see that Africa makes nothing

One pastor even went as far as saying the Covid-19 virus, its vaccine and nose mask was meant to depopulate Africa because there's not enough Oxygen to go round.
And his members were nodding in amazement of his intelligence. How dumb?
grin

Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by luminouz(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Deborah98:
I know everything, just like I stated earlier oga

Oya PM me
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Femijohn198: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nigeria vaccine Na to loot table
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Tonygeesm(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
I wonder when you will all realize that Nigeria as it is with the government and it system, is useless and would remain so on less disintegratedquote author=superCleanworks post=92693857]Action Boss
Talk and Work Boss
Leader Material Boss

--------
imagine any Nigerian leader making such a solid statement in a world class life and death situation. Story [/quote]
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Eazie351(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
PaulH07:

Why hin no drop hinsef first? Hin no sey hin daughter still get better immunity if the tin backfire, but if na him, na se gobe be that.
Dem no fit corner you lailai
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by planetx: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
I pity dumb Africans that will take the Covid vaccine either from Russia, China or the US. You people have no clue what is really going on judging from the comments.
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by JuanDeDios: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Yes for now it proves nothing, but the fact he used his own daughter for the test is quite assuring cool
It is NOT assuring. It is an emotional argument - see, they used my daughter. Once you swallow that, you're likely to stop asking the right questions you ought to ask. It's called a conjurer's trick. It's like the President of Madagascar drinking something on TV and people went gaga all over Africa. Today, Covid-19 is ravaging Madagascar. If Buhari drank something on TV and said it's okay, would I give it to my kid if it has no Nafdac approval? No.
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Dpharisee: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lankyscot:
Do we trust that he actually gave his daughter the vaccine? Sometimes we just take everything we read hook, line and sinker. What if this is just a way to push a hidden agenda... Just thinking aloud!
Putin talks less and his word is his bond, he is unlike deceptive western leaders
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by SaintLucia: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Since it's not from Trump, I doubt whether IPOB will allow themselves to be vaccinate grin
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by planetx: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Coldfeets:
You people can continue producing and testing the vaccines on yourselves.

That one concern una.

Just remember to spare us and leave Africa out of your evil equation.
Too late just read the comments they will line up to be vaccinated. People really believed he vaccinated his own daughter. As long as it is voluntary the rest of them should go and get the vaccines but certainly nobody is injecting that poison into my body.
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by classicfrank4u(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
JuanDeDios:

It is NOT assuring. It is an emotional argument - see, they used my daughter. Once you swallow that, you're likely to stop asking the right questions you ought to ask. It's called a conjurer's trick. It's like the President of Madagascar drinking something on TV and people went gaga all over Africa. Today, Covid-19 is ravaging Madagascar. If Buhari drank something on TV and said it's okay, would I give it to my kid if it has no Nafdac approval? No.

You're probably missing the point.
They're not planning on releasing the vaccine to the public yet, it's still being tested of which his daughter is amongst one of those they used for the test, if everything works as planned before they'll then release to the public.
When I said it's quite "assuring" I meant there is every likelihood the vaccine test would come out positive.(he no go just carry nonsense give him picking make she drink)
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by PaulH07: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eazie351:

Dem no fit corner you lailai

Lols, abeg you fit elaborate on your slang? cheesy
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Eazie351(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
PaulH07:

Lols, abeg you fit elaborate on your slang? cheesy
person no fit follow you argue make e win
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Doctoropera(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
ForeThinker:
Where's the power of African herbs ?

Are we that worthless??

We are only good at fighting n pulling each other's down in this borrowed life. Hiss

Am sure NDDC on seeing this news will accelerate their final phase of looting before the vaccines arrive Africa

It is NCDC and not NDDC.
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by hekkyboi: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
WandaNara:
Damnnn niggar Issoright
no let slowmonir abi na slownir catch you with him slangs o
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by luminouz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
planetx:
I pity dumb Africans that will take the Covid vaccine either from Russia, China or the US. You people have no clue what is really going on judging from the comments.

Enlighten us sire!
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Godtemi: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

These Russians are funny. The so-called vaccine didn't even undergo the compulsory stage 3 clinical trials but it got approved.

They are just racing to have a vaccine before the UK and the US. Even China that brought the virus didn't do that. That's why Russia had to hack US and UK lab systems to assess their progress and steal their vaccine secrets.

Imagine approving the vaccine while the clinal tests are still on. I love the US and UK for something - those countries don't joke with rules as far as the human health is concerned.

Either way, congratulations to Russia.

Rules indeed
Na the rules make USA the highest infected country.
Rules ko, ruler ni
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Ahulu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
The king of the North clearly pushing the king of the South through high-tech medical breakthroughs like this one.....#ifyouknowyouknow!

1 Like

Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Brunicekid(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
superCleanworks:
Action Boss
Talk and Work Boss
Leader Material Boss

--------
imagine any Nigerian leader making such a solid statement in a world class life and death situation. Story
Exactly.
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by RichBoy247: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
ForeThinker:
Where's the power of African herbs ?

Are we that worthless??

We are only good at fighting n pulling each other's down in this borrowed life. Hiss

Am sure NCDC on seeing this news will accelerate their final phase of looting before the vaccines arrive Africa

We are making penis enlargement and pusssy sweetner e.g. Kayamatta

1 Like

Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by JuanDeDios: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
classicfrank4u:

You're probably missing the point.
They're not planning on releasing the vaccine to the public yet, it's still being tested of which his daughter is amongst one of those they used for the test, if everything works as planned before they'll then release to the public.
When I said it's quite "assuring" I meant there is every likelihood the vaccine test would come out positive.(he no go just carry nonsense give him picking make she drink)
Assuming she actually drank it.

He said it's been approved for use - that means they're giving it to the public. As far as Putin is concerned, everything has worked as planned. Don't think I have anything against them - I don't. I'm just concerned that they have not released the data from the trials they say the conducted for credibility.
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
I hope y'all now believe a thread I created sometimes back about Africa.

Lalasticlala, I hope you see that Africa makes nothing

One pastor even went as far as saying the Covid-19 virus, its vaccine and nose mask was meant to depopulate Africa because there's not enough Oxygen to go round.
And his members were nodding in amazement of his intelligence. How dumb?
gringrin haew Africans tufia.

Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
planetx:
Too late just read the comments they will line up to be vaccinated. People really believed he vaccinated his own daughter. As long as it is voluntary the rest of them should go and get the vaccines but certainly nobody is injecting that poison into my body.
Officialgari see one of themgringrin

Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by SmartPolician: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Godtemi:

Rules indeed
Na the rules make USA the highest infected country.
Rules ko, ruler ni

You aren't making any sense as it has nothing to do with my position on their stance on human lives.

FYI, no country in the world has run more coronavirus tests than the US.

As of Aug 11, the US had conducted 66 million COVID-19 tests in total.

The more tests you run, the more cases you have.
Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
shegzhkn:
Waiting for one nairaland based KGB operative to comment grin

Re: Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated by MT: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Thank God ooo..hope it's not politics sha.....but on a more serious note..a big shame on all Nigerian public universities, professors, research institutes (that's if we have one) no single research or anything to combat covid-19. Even if it's testing kit. As usual we wait on the oyinbos to come to rescue..

Na to go on strike dey sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / 'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) / Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.