Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) (7294 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Naijabazegist(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2020
A Nigerian pastor who went viral after he was spotted in a video, laying curses on a man who called him a beggar has been gifted a house.

The pastor who over heard a man call him a beggar while he was preaching on the road, got angry and said he will suffer for 600 years in this life.

After the video went viral, Nigerians began to trace the identity of the pastor, with some people stretching out their helping hand to him.

Source:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/08/pastor-who-cursed-man-who-called-him.html

Comedian Dikeh who disclosed the good news on his Instagram page wrote;

“God is the greatest, Big Thanks To @prolifick5 for getting Prophet_600_years a house, I can’t even believe, but I just want to thank God and everyone who has partook in making this mans life better, May God bless you all”

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Shellsploit: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Blessed are the peace makers, for they...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Juliusmomoh: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2020
600 years
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
600 years

My brother, that's generational curse.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by illicit(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2020
forget....
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Officialgarri: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Suddenly a man of war instead of preacher of peace becomes a public sensation.

Calling him a beggar is gross but as a Pastor, you must be ready to accept any insults like Paul in the bible. Instead, Prophet_600_years said he would remove his teeth cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2020
Pastor! Now you Have been Blessed, Kindly Cancel the Words you Uttered on that young Man..

Let Everyone go in Peace..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Vyzz: 11:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Come out here I go comot ya teeth I don vex finish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Smh. Everything is for the GRAM. So you can not gift someone a house and not post photos on social media? What is this world turning into? undecided
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Dreamliner787(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pastor no be God
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by LosC: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wait eeeh, i thought this is a comedy clip..
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pics and documents of the house or idonbilivit. Too many clout chasers online

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by happybee: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
pretydiva:
Your name na doubting Thomas..
grin
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by joviegghead: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Interesting
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by joviegghead: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
NockMedia:
Smh. Everything is for the GRAM. So you can not gift someone a house and not post photos on social media? What is this world turning into? undecided
The man won't be receiving this house in the first place, if it wasn't on social media.

Quit faking modesty. You would do the same.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Holy Spirit used Moses to bury alive the rebellious group.

Holy Spirit used Elisha to slam the uncultured little children to death by wild bear.

Holy Spirit used Elijah to slam the mocking economist against God's word to death.

Holy Spirit used Elisha to slam Gihazi with generational curse.

Holy Spirit used Peter to slam a husband and wife with instant death.

Holy Spirit used Paul to slam Ellymas with incurable blindness.

Holy Spirit used Paul to slam Alexander the blacksmith to death by divine judgement.

It is written that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit upon His anointed is sometimes dangerous. It attracts unforgiveness, i.e punishable by God instantly without mercy... Even angels, their anger is really deadly. Reason, God said we shouldn't provoke them to anger (Exodus 23:20-21).

Atimes, God uses them to pass a curse upon a man when he over crosses his boundary. Talking from personal experience..

-I hope the pastor cancel the curse, but the mocking sower won't escape it still..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by BuhariNaWah: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
What kind of post is this?
Won't you show us the exterior of the house?

Guy, hold my bag fess

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
God don pick the pastor call
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Kriss216: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
pretydiva:
No one cares if you believe it or not, you this abokki newspaper!
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by MidaserveNG: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na by force?
Naijabazegist:
A Nigerian pastor who went viral after he was spotted in a video, laying curses on a man who called him a beggar has been gifted a house.

The pastor who over heard a man call him a beggar while he was preaching on the road, got angry and said he will suffer for 600 years in this life.

After the video went viral, Nigerians began to trace the identity of the pastor, with some people stretching out their helping hand to him.

Source:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/08/pastor-who-cursed-man-who-called-him.html

Comedian Dikeh who disclosed the good news on his Instagram page wrote;

“God is the greatest, Big Thanks To @prolifick5 for getting Prophet_600_years a house, I can’t even believe, but I just want to thank God and everyone who has partook in making this mans life better, May God bless you all”

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by VirginFinder: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Pastor! Now you Hhave been Bblessed, Kkindly Ccancel the Wwords you Uuttered on that young Mman..

Let Eeveryone go in Ppeace..
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Zoe99(f): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wolgrace:
Holy Spirit used Moses to bury alive the rebellious group.

Holy Spirit used Elisha to slam the uncultured little children to death by wild bear.

Holy Spirit used Elijah to slam the mocking economist against God's word to death.

Holy Spirit used Elisha to slam Gihazi with generational curse.

Holy Spirit used Peter to slam a husband and wife with instant death.

Holy Spirit used Paul to slam Ellymas with incurable blindness.

Holy Spirit used Paul to slam Alexander the blacksmith to death by divine judgement.

It is written that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit upon His anointed is sometimes dangerous. It attracts unforgiveness, i.e punishable by God instantly without mercy... Even angels, their anger is really deadly. Reason, God said we shouldn't provoke them to anger (Exodus 23:20-21).

Atimes, God uses them to pass a curse upon a man when he over crosses his boundary. Talking from personal experience..

-I hope the pastor cancel the curse, but the mocking sower won't escape it still..
This is not a case of blasphemy against the Holy Ghost though.
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Zoe99:
This is not a case of blasphemy against the Holy Ghost though.

The word "blasphemy" is not properly defined by the world's standard because of Satan's influence. The God of the bible defines it right..

When Holy Spirit is in action through His servant and you dare or speak ill of him, you might not escape His wrath.. Jesus cautioned and warned them of speaking ill against the Holy Spirit when He was in action doing the miraculous works.

-Telling someone under the leading of Holy Spirit that he's using belzebub spirit is blasphemy.

-Telling someone under the leading of Holy Spirit that he's preaching because he's poor is blasphemy.

Blasphemy is speaking ill when He's truly the one in action. IT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND BRUTAL DOING SO BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FATHOM WHEN HE'S TRULY THE ONE IN ACTION WITH CARNAL ACCESSMENT. It's better you bridle your tongue and mind your business..

Talking from experience too..
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by 6Milk(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
I am more interested in the guy that was rolling his weed gentle admist all the noise and turmoil... The guy no even send them grin
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Zoe99(f): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wolgrace:

The word "blasphemy" is not properly defined by the world's standard because of Satan's influence. The God of the bible defines it right..

When Holy Spirit is in action through His servant and you dare or speak ill of him, you might not escape His wrath.. Jesus cautioned and warned them of speaking ill against the Holy Spirit when He was in action doing the miraculous works.

-Telling someone under the leading of Holy Spirit that he's using belzebub spirit is blasphemy.

-Telling someone under the leading of Holy Spirit that he's preaching because he's poor is blasphemy.

Blasphemy is speaking ill when He's truly the one in action. IT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND BRUTAL DOING SO BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FATHOM WHEN HE'S TRULY THE ONE IN ACTION WITH CARNAL ACCESSMENT. It's better you bridle your tongue and mind your business..

Talking from experience too..
The man in question insulted the pastor not the Spirit of God in the pastor.He didn't attribute the works of the Holy Spirit (through the pastor) to the devil.This act could be met by God's instant wrath but I insist that this is not the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost-except he blasphemed in the video(I didn't watch it).
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Zoe99:
The man in question insulted the pastor not the Spirit of God in the pastor.He didn't attribute the works of the Holy Spirit (through the pastor) to the devil.This act could be met by God's instant wrath but I insist that this is not the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost-except he blasphemed in the video(I didn't watch it).

What a man sow for mocking God, he will surely reap it.. Whatever you do to His servant, you do it to Him. Let these two important scriptural awakening be in your mind.

Insulting the pastor when on duty influenced by the Holy Spirit is a direct insult to Him because the pastor is no longer of himself.

The word blasphemy is properly explicate by Jesus Christ using different scenarios during His bodily mission on earth..

May we be sensitive to His presence when his servant is on duty. So, argument is not the way but experience and reality.

I'm telling you from experience. Bridle very very well...
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by tenderjunkie: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
The rubbish we celebrate this days is disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by ukaface(f): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
How bout the man that got cursed?
Re: Pastor Who Cursed A Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives A House (photos) by punisha: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wow...
All it takes to get a house and fame now is be stupid.
Who cussed this country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout How Kizz Daniels Look Lean In New Photo, As Fans Shows Concern / Nigeria Billionaire Flies In Beyonce For Daughter’s Wedding / Sexy Amber Rose Displays Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.