Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Church History - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church History (206 Views)

Universality Of The Church Only Favours The Rich (Church History) / Nigerian Church Leaders Should Study CHURCH HISTORY Properly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church History by solomon6891(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
I found out that the church has always been persecuted but she has always been triumphing. I'm writing an article on this presently. I'll share it when I'm done. cheesy[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Church History by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
solomon6891:
I found out that the church has always been persecuted but she has always been triumphing. I'm writing an article on this presently. I'll share it when I'm done. cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
That is a lie! The church has not always been persecuted. Matter of fact, the history of your churches shows they, your churches, did much of the persecuting themselves

3 Likes

Re: Church History by sonmvayina(m): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
That is a lie! The church has not always been persecuted. Matter of fact, the history of your churches shows they did much of the persecuting themselves

Wao.. So you can be this truthful.. I love this side of you.. Keep it up
Re: Church History by OtemAtum: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Let me help you with the Church History from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, starting from when Paul the Apostle formulated Christianity till the times the Christians killed early scientists in multitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church History by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Let me help you with the Church History from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY, starting from when Paul the Apostle formulated Christianity till the times the Christians killed early scientists in multitude.
Oh put a sock in it!

2 Likes

Re: Church History by solomon6891(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Are you really sure about this? Perhaps you and I are looking at this from different perspectives.

That is a lie! The church has not always been persecuted. Matter of fact, the history of your churches shows they, your churches, did much of the persecuting themselves [/quote]
Re: Church History by solomon6891(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
It is well
Re: Church History by solomon6891(m): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
OtemAtum:
Please bring it on! I'll love to see the book
Kobojunkie:
Oh put a sock in it!

(1) (Reply)

Baseless Excuses Christians Give For Not Being Prayerful / 7 Ways To Seek First God's Kingdom / How To Overcome Gambling Addiction Forever"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.