Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

"Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze (2050 Views)

Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / OAP Freeze Collapse On His Way To Work, After Forgetting His Asthmatic Inhaler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by Donharry416: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2020
Controversial radio personality and self-acclaimed Bible scholar, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to the love triangle between Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 housemates, Laycon, Kiddwaya and Erica.

Laycon has been emotionally down and finds it difficult to move on after his love interest was turned down by Erica.

Recall that Erica said she is just friends with Laycon and is physically attracted to male housemate, Kiddwaya, who she described as her ‘Bestie’ during Sunday live....
Continue here : https://www.thelatestgists.com.ng/2020/08/let-laycon-come-out-and-see-better.html?m=1

Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by GboyegaD(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2020
So, Freeze sef dey join watch this show.
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by kilimanjaro(m): 11:47am On Aug 11, 2020
You talk well this time cool

1 Like

Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by Kriss216: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2020
The bitter truth is, there's no better girl in Nigeria!
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by hammer3: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2020
ANY SMALL THING THE ENTIRE YORUBA TRIBE WILL GANG UP AGAINST ONE SMALL IGBO GIRL.

THIS WAS THE SAMETHING THEY DID WITH CEEC AND TOBI.

NOW REPEATING WITH ERICA AND LAYCON.

I WONDER SINCE WEN RELATIONSHIP HAS TURN TO BY FIRE AND FORCE.

OR HOW E TAKE INVOLVE THE ENTIRE TRIBE.

3 Likes

Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by pretydiva(f): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:

Says who?
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by happybee: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Who told you there isn't ?
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by Kriss216: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
pretydiva:

Says who?
You expected me to answer you?
Remember when I asked you what that diva is doing in your moniker, did you answer me?

2 Likes

Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by pretydiva(f): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:

You expected me to answer you?
Remember when I asked you what that diva is doing in your moniker, did you answer me?

What a myopic way of reasoning. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by Kriss216: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
pretydiva:

What a myopic way of reasoning. Goodbye
Get your lazy asss out from here, okpo!

2 Likes

Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:

You lie oga...
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by pretydiva(f): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:

Get your lazy asss out from here, okpo!

It takes an okpo to know one. Now run along kid, you have been noticed. Don't bother quoting me, you are ignored for life.
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by Kriss216: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
pretydiva:

It takes an okpo to know one. Now run along kid, you have been noticed. Don't bother quoting me, you are ignored for life.
Evening newspaper!

3 Likes

Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by ukaface(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Naija girls don show you shege. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by Donharry416: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Donharry416:
Controversial radio personality and self-acclaimed Bible scholar, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to the love triangle between Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 housemates, Laycon, Kiddwaya and Erica.

Laycon has been emotionally down and finds it difficult to move on after his love interest was turned down by Erica.

Recall that Erica said she is just friends with Laycon and is physically attracted to male housemate, Kiddwaya, who she described as her ‘Bestie’ during Sunday live....
Continue here : https://www.thelatestgists.com.ng/2020/08/let-laycon-come-out-and-see-better.html?m=1

This is surprising
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by Hintona(f): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kriss216:

When will you ever stop antagonizing Nigerian women?

I don't Gerrit, why all this hate?
Re: "Laycon Should Come Out And Marry Better Girls" - OAP Freeze by SavageResponse(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2020
How is this news?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Different Looking People (photos) / “because I Am Quiet Doesn’t Mean I Am A Fool” – Tiwa Savage Blasts Pulse Tv / Groom Wears Traditional Efik Attire For His Church Wedding In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.