Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! (744 Views)

Sign Fireman Salvation And Miracles Crusade At Ejigbo Stadium, Ejigbo, Lagos, Ni / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dominicsf:

No minister is as miss understood as Dr. Sign Fireman. Having endured vicious attacks from both Cycular world media and religious fault-finders, he has remained faithful to the call of God upon his life. Longevity has proven the critics wrong. It should tell you something when his “Christian” critics repeat the talking points of worldly media outlets - a kingdom devided wouldn't stand. But with all that has been said, exaggerated, twisted about his stances on both money, miracles, and so on, many of his critics are surprised to learn that Dr. Sign Fireman, actually most often emphasizes repentance, holiness, death to self, the cross, and other points of Christ-centered theology. Take a look for yourself and don't just believe the mob. Dr. Sign Fireman, is a man of God. He will go down in history as one who impacted nations and generations. His critics would be proven unfruitful and in error, along with their divisive documentaries and forgettable works. I encourage you to look into this ministry and receive from this servant of God while he is still here with us on the earth.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChidiOkwudili:
REINHARD BONNKE PART 2!

Part 10
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
SeunStats:
No b sign fireman wey normally hold crusade in National stadium,surulere Lagos,wey e go dey share potatoes and garri.. continued deceiving yourself...d man is a big scammer...a one time convict in Florida

So you collect and you still they insult. You think say e easy to do Charity to thousands of people.

All of the food stuffs and other expensive items na only potatoes and garri you see.

Even healing, prophecy, deliverance e.t.c you no see, na only food stuff you see. E clear say na hunger be your problem.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
SeunStats:
No b sign fireman wey normally hold crusade in National stadium,surulere Lagos,wey e go dey share potatoes and garri.. continued deceiving yourself...d man is a big scammer...a one time convict in Florida

If you don travel abroad before, I for believe you small, but you never leave your village since birth..

How you take know, na you be his prison mate, or na you be the police wey arrest am.

Abroad police dey always take pictures of their convict, if you see anywhere please post online make people believe..if not try use your lying mouth go make money and change your life instead blackmailing with it.

1 Like

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Dominicsf(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
SeunStats:

An slowpoke like you. It looks like your vomer has shifted to your brain stem. You're an ungrateful soul.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Dominicsf(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dr. Sign Fireman is impacting nations and shaking the hearts of both old and young. Ride on sir!!!
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Dominicsf(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
Frankly, instead of fighting the beautiful work that Sign Fireman is doing, we need to pray for God to send more people like him, who will be bold enough to defy the vicious attacks of crooked ministers, and help the hurting, rather than prey on them!
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Dominicsf(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
No minister is as miss understood as Dr. Sign Fireman. Having endured vicious attacks from both Cycular world media and religious fault-finders, he has remained faithful to the call of God upon his life. Longevity has proven the critics wrong. It should tell you something when his “Christian” critics repeat the talking points of worldly media outlets - a kingdom devided wouldn't stand. But with all that has been said, exaggerated, twisted about his stances on both money, miracles, and so on, many of his critics are surprised to learn that Dr. Sign Fireman, actually most often emphasizes repentance, holiness, death to self, the cross, and other points of Christ-centered theology. Take a look for yourself and don't just believe the mob. Dr. Sign Fireman, is a man of God. He will go down in history as one who impacted nations and generations. His critics would be proven unfruitful and in error, along with their divisive documentaries and forgettable works. I encourage you to look into this ministry and receive from this servant of God while he is still here with us on the earth.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
What other things do you about Dr Sign Fireman, kindly post them here. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
What other things do you about Dr Sign Fireman, kindly post them here.
Thanks
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Leader92:
Thanks

I know that Jesus has appeared to Dr Sign Fireman more than a thousand times.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Leader92:
Thanks

I know that Jesus thought him to do all the miracles in the Bible.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Leader92:
Thanks

I know he's the champion of the Final Move of God.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Dominicsf(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
I have faithfully followed the amazing revival of Dr. Sign Fireman since 2014. I was healed in his service of a dental issues I had 1 year before I located his ministry. Which is a story in itself. I have attended countless miracle crusades and special meetings of his over the last 5years. Dr. Sign Fireman has been a tremendous spiritual mentor in my life and had impacted my life in a major way. He is one of the leading healing, prophetic, raw miracles generals in our generation. I'm truly blessed by this extraordinary ministry.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Dominicsf(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dr. Sign Fireman in my personal opinion is one of the very few who's ministering is pure and totally focused on pleasing the Master Jesus Christ
Dr. Sign Fireman is impacting nations and shaking the hearts of both old and young. Ride on sir!!!
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
ChidiOkwudili:
OUR BELOVED DADDY! COME RAIN, COME SHINE, THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL!

God bless you �.

1 Like

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dominicsf:

God bless you �

1 Like

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dominicsf:
Dr. Sign Fireman in my personal opinion is one of the very few who's ministering is pure and totally focused on pleasing the Master Jesus Christ

God bless you �

1 Like

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Dominicsf(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dr. Sign Fireman is very humble! I mean‘ he is very hum-ble.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dominicsf:
I have faithfully followed the amazing revival of Dr. Sign Fireman since 2014. I was healed in his service of a dental issues I had 1 year before I located his ministry. Which is a story in itself. I have attended countless miracle crusades and special meetings of his over the last 5years. Dr. Sign Fireman has been a tremendous spiritual mentor in my life and had impacted my life in a major way. He is one of the leading healing, prophetic, raw miracles generals in our generation. I'm truly blessed by this extraordinary ministry.

God bless you �

1 Like

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dominicsf:

An slowpoke like you. It looks like your vomer has shifted to your brain stem. You're an ungrateful soul.

grin
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:
I'm a witness

God bless you �
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:
We need salvation crusades

God bless you �
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Leader92: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Luxuryinfinity2:
Truly anointed!

Sure
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Favor31: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
The crusades that Dr Sign Fireman holds are glorious and powerful God moves in great and unbelievable ways
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Favor31: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dr Sign Fireman is a true Man of God, preaching the truth about God in unimaginable power
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Favor31: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
The crusades are of God, God doing might thing's to his people using his son Dr Sign Fireman !
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Favor31: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
God doing great and glorious things using his son Dr Sign Fireman

1 Like

Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Favor31: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dr Sign Fireman is a man trained by God to bring perfection into Christianity
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Dominicsf(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
In Dr. Sign Fireman's crusades he would walk down rows of wheelchairs ♿ and crutches commanding people to be healed and walk normally. And you'll see cripples in large numbers get out of their wheelchairs ♿ ♿ ♿, throwing their walking aids away, gt up off their beds and walk out of the crusade healed and sound.
Re: Eight Things To Know About Sign Fireman! by Peace321: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
He his a father like no other,he his anointed for proofs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Unbelievers Eat Everything Born-again Believers Eat? / Muslims Accused Of Doing Deliverance Islamic Deliverance Church / Night Vigil On Saturday Midnight: How Will They Cope On Sunday Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.