Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur (446 Views)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Open Grazing Ban: 11 Southern States Fail To Meet Deadline, 6 Comply / Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by Gistusmore: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
A facebook user known as Presh Arthur shared his experience with the anti-roberry force in Lagos - Nigeria which occurred less than 24hours ago.

Sarz are friendly human force but depending on how you were or you approach to them because I just experience the sarz stop and search few days ago and it was so fun having such people and was bothering why is most people complain against this anti-roberry force when they are too fun to play with especially those who are not guilty consent, so below is my #Sarz_Experience.

I was heading to deliver an order from mainland to okoko, there's this bus stop called "Olusi" (I may not get the name properly but what I heard from the man who told me), so I took bike because going towards that area with bus is not ideally and not good especially when you're in a hurry. So, sighting the sarz from some distance not too long, firstly, I thought it was either the Nigeria police or the task force and I was like oh no, where's my nose mask, as I was about putting off my hand together with nose mask from my down right hand pocket (I was wearing a short trouser known as Nicker), so we were now seen as a suspect and they ask our bike man to stop and we should come down (already in my mind, nah me cause am because our bike almost pass them o). Okay we all obeyed their command and guess what?

INTERMISSION

One of the sarz ask the girl (I believe those of us in Lagos understand this saying "Oga nah N1500 going or you want make I carry person join you and you go pay N800?", nah so one girl (chubby and sexy type) boarded the same bike with me and she was like, Nooo, I cannot sit at the back, " Virgin boy" like me gently came down from the bike and she hop in sitting at my front and not that alone o, she was sitting on top) are you 2 together?

Mhen the girl denied me asap and I was like about to shout like wtf so you want make I die alone (inside my mind o).

So, the sarz who asked the question now headed to me and was like [quote]what's inside this pack, and i replied, Oga nah sandal o, then sarz ordered me to opened it and quickly, I did as instructed and he said shey nah for your girlfriend?

Lo and behold, I said "Hahahaha, oga me no dey reason girl matter for now o (I use one side of my eye to see if the girl will be like I don't believed this shit because am cute and handsome, " I no dey brag o"wink, I just wan go deliver am to customer".

The sarz where now like, okay which other thing you carry for body (he was like searching my pocket without putting his hand inside o though I have about N5,000 inside my pocket for transport and miscellaneous) and was about heading to my (Kpekus) and I shout a little while laughing silly "Haaa Hahahaha" (he think say I no dey read person mind, my brain nah fast reader while my head is like card reader), let me open up here (he wan check if my Kpekus, dey gallant like he gun but he failed when he slightly touch it because the nigga still dey sleep) and i was like, nah money dey my mind though the girl gives that sexy laugh not smile o.

So the sarz who searched me now left to and meanwhile they are like 3 of them with us but another now turned to our bike man, oga wetin you self carry for this pocket and the bike man was like oga nah my phone o, I just buy am new and they all made sure we did not carry drugs and we are harmless.

Now, when have left ehn, my mind is now beating hell while my oblongata was like oyah Senior Man, you don get moral o (inside my mind, what if this people checked my phone and found out that am a blogger, I do web design, E-commerce, shey I go dey safe? Because am hearing testimonies from people on how sarz hate the word "Am a blogger" because it looks like you're saying "Am a yahoo boy"wink.

Me, am a legit son of my father o, I hate fraud.

So share your own #Sarz_experience and let's see the fun and ugly part.

CC mynd44, lalasticlala, seun

Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by chiiraq802(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga!!!! Shaattaappp!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by whitebeard(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Common sense is not common..!

1 Like

Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by Gistusmore: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
#Sars_experience
Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by Eazie351(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
if you like, comply, if you like, don't but once you enter that their car, you must bauk yourself with money so

you either risk being shot dead or entering the car.

I just don't pray to have an encounter with them.

1 Like

Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by Eazie351(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
even if you're clean, they'd frame you up
Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by FamousMonk: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
It shall never be well with you for saying this garbage..

1 Like

Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by Vyzz: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
So he is blogger and he writes like this....

Na one of these la click la cascara bloggers
Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by revived: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by Mayng01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
whitebeard:
Common sense is not common..!

He lacks it indeed
Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by 2shure: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga shur up. Sars go ask you wetin you get for pocket. Im sure na all those wey dey form sars dey put on use mufty. SARS no check your phone. U must be drunk
Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by Karlifate: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Just one encounter with SARS & you suddenly became a sarz peddler.

Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by allen113: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
before I finished reading the story, headache begin do me
Re: Sarz Are Not Arrogant, Comply With Them And You're Safe - Presh Arthur by Harrykn: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
When you look like a mess, they treat you like you're a criminal. Aviod attraction as a bomb manager.

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness, Lady Arrested For Dumping Her New Born Baby Boy Inside A Toilet / Task Force Officials Kill Commercial Bus Driver, Conductor / Man Stabbed To Death Over Tea In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.