Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally (4712 Views)

Celebration In Kano This Night As People Chant 'Ganduje Barawo Dollar' / Buhari Chased Out Of Sokoto As People Chant "Bama Yi" Meaning "Never Again" / Fayose Is Own Rally In The Govt. House (tune To Ait) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rule 8 broken

Stop Posting false information

Seun, mydn44

1 Like

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by SanusiGworo: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
kahal29:
Obaseki go and campaign. Stop doctoring videos your opponent's campaign outing or going from Court looking for POI/Audu to disqualify.

Contrary to the above thread the crowd of people actually hailed them.... See the original video before the doctoring as evidence and proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxr5OH32WM

Why are you posting fake videos? You took out the audio of the original video and switched it with the one favouring your course.

1 Like

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by NaMe4: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Prettychichi21:
Lol i didnt even see neither Ize Iyamu nor anyone to confirm that it was truly APC campaign team..

Una go wail taya grin

U no see Oshobaba dey Waka like pesin wey wan purge?

2 Likes

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by Unigrad: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
SanusiGworo:
This is embarrassing as people chant "Obaseki pepper dem"

Yesterday APC miscreants were posting rubbish on nairaland of APC's campaign trail to Esan in Edo. Esan part of Edo state is a PDP stronghold, this is where Tony Anenih comes from.

Watch video of the crowd chanting "Obaseki pepper dem"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvpEWkKZ--U
This is a daily occurrence na, APC online boys nor wan gree. The day Oshiomole passed through ring road, people were shouting Obaseki 4+4 Torgba. I saw it with my eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by Dansuqi: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Unigrad:

This is a daily occurrence na, APC online boys nor wan gree. The day Oshiomole passed through ring road, people were shouting Obaseki 4+4 Torgba. I saw it with my eyes.

The greatest humiliation is the one received by obaseki at oba's palace
Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by NaMe4: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
Unigrad:

No o! According to APC e-rats, your eyes doctored it for you!

1 Like

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by fykes(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
OptimmusPrimme:

The Mods are all working for APC. Any thread that openly castigates Tinubu, Buhari & Oshiomole are either hidden or will never smell FP.

If your Moniker is marked or known to always curse Tinubu & Buhari; the moment you book space to type on any of these threads - Your post or the entire thread instantly disappears.

I suspect that even Seun is already bought & comprised since he always turns a blind eye to the nefarious activities of these cursed Mods who should have been penalized & dismissed.

The bastards are all bought especially the petulant Myndd & inglorious 44 bastard that rules over the Politics Section.

I jokingly called his evening-newspaper olosho (PocoHontas) a community borehole and the bastard gave me a month's ban.

Meanwhile, this biitch breaks the NL rules with impunity and never gets banned.
Wait!!!! U "JOKINGLY" CALLED HER COMMUNITY BOREHOLE?.
chaii... Una too play for nairaland
Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
kahal29:

Contrary to the above thread the crowd of people actually hailed them.... See the original video before the doctoring as evidence and proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsxr5OH32WM
I had earlier asked you to shut up! Since you want to display your ignorance, I'll school you.
1. Oshiomole met with the council of traditional rulers in Igarra where he was embarrassed, knelt down with his entourage to apologize for deposing the Enojie of Uromi in 2014. Eventually, he was walked out, after the victim asked him not to visit Uromi, and should leave Esan land as soon as possible
2. He later visited the Ruler of Igarra alone, that's the pic we saw him kneeling with Ize-Iyamu receiving kolanut cum blessing (to save face as though he wasn't earlier rejected by the council).
3. He visited Ubiaja (that's the video you're showing now)
4. The place OP is talking about his Uromi, where he hoped to meet with some APC faithful so as to change the narrative. Unfortunately, they were even more traditional than he imagined.
So, SHUT UP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by plessis: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
And Jesus said to his disciples "verily, verily, I say unto you, Edo no be Lagos"...

3 Likes

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by Tochi3(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Masterkernel1:
Chai! IPOB abi iPad has taken over Benin grin grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by Openbusiness4: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
ogmask:

How much and wheres your location
N27,950 per unit. I'm in Lagos. You can WhatsApp me here https:///+2348188284892

Here's why you should buy this intelligent dispenser:
Best quality North America product ✓
Backlit display ✓
Self-cleaning technology ✓
Fluid volume guage ✓
Battery power guage ✓
Dispense volume control ✓
Wall mount-able AND tabletop compatible ✓
Double infrared detection sensor ✓
Power on/off ✓
Automatic dispensing system ✓
Single unit (nothing to assemble or dismantle) ✓
Top refill ✓
Warranty ✓
Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by Tochiology: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Period of rallies and counter rallies.

Wetin concern me.

Please if you are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorial. You may need to check this site out vnavideon via this link https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.
Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by omofranyoung(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why is this not on FP...
Natural and is becoming bias......
Re: Ize Iyamu Sad As People Chant Obaseki's Name At His Own Rally by Eriokanmi: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
baliyubla:
After collecting 2k each, they still went on to humiliate the Culthief (Cultist and Thief)

“Pepper them, Obaseki Pepper then Oooooo”.

Those chanters wicked I swear ru god.

PS. Why’s this not on FP already? This site is becoming openly biased, it’s nauseating.

Na so we dey rule for edo oo, ma broda. We dey follow our mind. PDP came to bribe us with money during oshiomohle days as governorship candidate but we collect am still vote oshiomohle wey no even get kobo to offer us. Make dem dey wail for nairaland against obaseki, make dem dey think the unthinkable. whosai! Na obaseki we want QED.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC Zones Presidency To The South ( Photo) / Tinubu: I'm Not Worried About high Exchange Rates Because...( Video) / This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.