Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

SNAIL FARMING TRAINING; Learn What It Takes To Be A Snail Farmer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / SNAIL FARMING TRAINING; Learn What It Takes To Be A Snail Farmer (565 Views)

How Cows Are Offloaded From Vehicles, It Takes Wisdom To Do That / Snail Market In Nigeria: A Must Read For Every Snail Farmer / Any Snail Farmer In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SNAIL FARMING TRAINING; Learn What It Takes To Be A Snail Farmer by everythingagric: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Snails are a huge part of the diet in many parts of Africa, although they are not always affordable and available all year round. Their high protein, low fat and cholesterol content make them a nutritional favourite.

As our population becomes more interested in healthier living and low-cholesterol diets, snails will become a popular alternative to all the fatty and non-healthy meats that flood our markets nowadays.

Invest into snail farming by taking a first crucial step of learning how to start or improve your snail farming business, this is a good opportunity to have multiple source of income.

What You Will Learn

• Discover diversity among native snails
• Market Opportunities for Snail Farming in Nigeria, Africa and beyond
• Learn how to breed and run a snail farm
• Increase interest in snail farming
• Starting a profitable Snail Value Chain business from Farm to Better Health, Beauty & Wealth

Date: 18th August, 2020
Time: 7:00pm
Amount: N5,000 (we are giving a 40% discount on our snail farming training for anyone who pays on or before August 31, 2020)
Venue: WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: SNAIL FARMING TRAINING; Learn What It Takes To Be A Snail Farmer by everythingagric: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
DATE; 18th September, 2020
Re: SNAIL FARMING TRAINING; Learn What It Takes To Be A Snail Farmer by dollytino4real(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
pls am interested, that September can I pay my money because n.a. I don't 've to pay na pls am seeing August and with Sept pls explain to me make I understand
Re: SNAIL FARMING TRAINING; Learn What It Takes To Be A Snail Farmer by everythingagric: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good day sir/ma, thank you for showing interest in our snail farming training. the training is scheduled to hold on 18th September, 2020. Kindly call 07015866695 or send a message on Whatsapp to 07062436774 to book a reminder. Thank you.
dollytino4real:
pls am interested, that September can I pay my money because n.a. I don't 've to pay na pls am seeing August and with Sept pls explain to me make I understand
Re: SNAIL FARMING TRAINING; Learn What It Takes To Be A Snail Farmer by dollytino4real(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
j
everythingagric:
Good day sir/ma, thank you for showing interest in our snail farming training. the training is scheduled to hold on 18th September, 2020. Kindly call 07015866695 or send a message on Whatsapp to 07062436774 to book a reminder. Thank you.
ok thanks i will save it

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Eggs Directly From Farm For Sale / Goat Husbandry / Black Soldier Fly Farming. Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.